1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

$70 isn't bad, especially now that everything's $90-$125. This is one that, although I want him, I can totally wait a year or two for a good deal. His edition size (5000) seems large enough that he'll be around for a bit.

I'm still incredibly annoyed at myself over the Sandtrooper Squad Leader that I paid full price ($110) on through SS, only to see him for $75 PLUS 20% off in GoHastings less than a month later!:gah:

But damn, once the in-hands pics start coming in, I might cave!

I've decided to just wait on the Star Wars figures. They can be had down the road for a cheaper price. Not all, but most.

From eBay. Looks promising enough...

yoda.jpg

...chin still feels a little too pointy to me and hope he's not too dark of a green. I'm excited, though. It's been a long time comin'.

Looks pretty good!

I haven't ordered anything from Sideshow in a while but I had 12 bucks in points from a while ago so he's going to be 67 shipped. Not an amazing price but not too bad. Can't wait to see better in hand pictures.

I haven't ordered anything from Sideshow in a while but I had 12 bucks in points from a while ago so he's going to be 67 shipped. Not an amazing price but not too bad. Can't wait to see better in hand pictures.

Not bad. Covered your exclusive snake at least!

I have a chunck of rewards points I'm always saving for... I don't know what. Something I'm sure I won't cancel...which hasn't come up yet. Maybe a Ex Fett or Dooku was the plan.

Maybe I should burn them off on Yoda, since it's likely I won't be buying direct from SS any further.

Judging from the ebay pic my remorse for selling my Medi-Yoda will come to end in a few weeks. :yess:

Why is the exclusive snake no longer orange.. with what appears to be a pattern to it?

That's not the exclusive snake. The pic is of the regular edition and they all come with that snake. :lecture

Yup, the orange will be around Yoda's neck like this:

Vintage_Star_Wars_Yoda_Figure.JPG

Whereas I like the idea of giving the other snake to Indy.

I got the hutt coming but its on Flex. Glad to see Yoda getting here finally after a long wait to finally get the character. I've got the kenner figure here someplace. Will have to put them next to each other.

Thanks the baby jeebus I won that contest and don't have to worry about the financial end of it but yeah, finding room for it is gonna be a job...:dunno

Thanks the baby jeebus I won that contest and don't have to worry about the financial end of it but yeah, finding room for it is gonna be a job...:dunno

Yeah, finding room for it will be a pain but it looked awesome at Comic-Con so I'm looking forward to getting it.

$70 isn't bad, especially now that everything's $90-$125. This is one that, although I want him, I can totally wait a year or two for a good deal. His edition size (5000) seems large enough that he'll be around for a bit.

Well Vader has an edition size 6500 and look for him now... You'll pay 2 or 3 times the price of what SS sold him for...

Paid €70,88 for him shipping at a local retailer :D

There is a good chance that Yoda may end up being the "Vader" of the good guys... meaning he might be hard to find this time next year.

Yeah but the difference is that they've said they are making other incarnations of Vader and haven't ruled out the ROTJ or ESB versions which means you are only SOL if you loved the ANH look. With Yoda I seriously don't see them going back into this well for an ROTJ "I'm about to die" version so any other Yoda would be either a Clone Wars animated inspired version or a prequel version which would look drastically different.

Back