1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Bring on a ROTS Yoda sooner rather than later. Really wish they had done a Yoda two pack. That would have been awesome. :rock

I think they should do a 2-pack ROTJ version...one with him dying and the other nothing but his robe.

I keed I keed!

Ok, so in all seriousness, how many people are also getting the hut?
Had to cancel mine due to all the other things coming in at the same time.

As I said I've got it coming cause I FP on it. Otherwise, I might have skipped it despite it looking awseome.

The Hutt is cool but easy pass, too big!!!!!! I wanted the full Jabba arrangement when it came out, then I saw it in person and realized, there is no way I can find a place to set it up. I imagine this would be close to about the same as far as taking up space.

Yeah but the difference is that they've said they are making other incarnations of Vader and haven't ruled out the ROTJ or ESB versions which means you are only SOL if you loved the ANH look. With Yoda I seriously don't see them going back into this well for an ROTJ "I'm about to die" version so any other Yoda would be either a Clone Wars animated inspired version or a prequel version which would look drastically different.

I think that actually helps my point, right? :)

Means if you really want ESB Yoda, then this is THE one. And only 5,000 of 'em.

Here's the confusion: you mean hut, not Hutt, right kid?

lol. yes that is correct, sorry to many hut/hutt's in that post, confused myself. so---->Let's just say, the yoda home is an easy pass for me as it is too big just like the Jabba the Hutt throne was as well.

and adding to the vader issue:
They need to hurry up with another vader already!!! Out of all of them New Hope is my least favorite. Come on man!!!!

Why no love for uber-mean ANH Vader?

He lifted a guy off his feet with one hand and crushed in neck, then cast him aside. How cool is that?

He also had a groovy personal fighter. And "killed" Ben Kenobi.

Why no love for uber-mean ANH Vader?

He lifted a guy off his feet with one hand and crushed in neck, then cast him aside. How cool is that?

He also had a groovy personal fighter. And "killed" Ben Kenobi.

Sorry, what I meant to say is I love New Hope Vader, but I like the look of Empire more. Its just the cloth over the shoulder armor to be honest and probably just a simple fix but when I saw it I told myself just wait the for other version it should be too far off. :slap still waiting.

I think that actually helps my point, right? :) Means if you really want ESB Yoda, then this is THE one. And only 5,000 of 'em.

I never said it didn't. I merely pointed out that it is actually in a different league than Vader because while Vader is hot right now (some auctions have it rivaling the PF price), they'll be others. This is far more limited and is actually above Vader because I would wager to say that it's not ESB Yoda but OT Yoda with this release.

I never said it didn't. I merely pointed out that it is actually in a different league than Vader because while Vader is hot right now (some auctions have it rivaling the PF price), they'll be others. This is far more limited and is actually above Vader because I would wager to say that it's not ESB Yoda but OT Yoda with this release.

Not sure what you mean, Mike.

Now I think he means it will be the only OT Yoda that will be available.

No separate ESB and ROTJ versions, as that really isn't necessary.

Whereas Vader will have ANH, ESB and ROTJ from OT.

Ah, gotcha. Good point.

But Vader seems to be the only figure that has reached Hot Toys value status in the aftermarket, isn't he? At least as far as a non-exclusive goes. Everyone else can be had for at least their original retail price.

But Vader seems to be the only figure that has reached Hot Toys value status in the aftermarket, isn't he?

I think that's true. I don't track value very often but I have heard that Vader's price is on the rise. Of course, it's Vader. There's really no single figure more "Star Wars" than that.

If you could only have one figure on your shelf to represent Star Wars, would it be Vader? For me, yes.

Damn!!
Got my notice!!
Sideshow is killing me with all these SW releases all of the sudden...
I had to cancel Gammy and Hammerhead to get them later...
But no way I'm canceling Yoda!!!! I'm not afraid!!!
:rock!!!

Ah, gotcha. Good point.

But Vader seems to be the only figure that has reached Hot Toys value status in the aftermarket, isn't he? At least as far as a non-exclusive goes. Everyone else can be had for at least their original retail price.

I dunno. When you say HT value status, I think the price increase percentage. The Jedi Luke Ex sells for $100, that's over double the value and no different than a $150 HT figure running at $300-$400. :huh

Back