1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

They dont let the patients have tools, I'm guessing.

Gotta be hard to untwist them with a straitjacket on. Maybe I should show a little compassion...

...damn, that's gotta be funny watching a guy in a straitjacket trying to get a twist-tied Yoda out of the package.

:lol :lol :lol

The latest arrivals seem to have much improved eye paint, which is great news. It makes me wonder though... the people who had their Yodas before the official release date, were they maybe getting factory rejects on the secondary market?

The latest arrivals seem to have much improved eye paint, which is great news. It makes me wonder though... the people who had their Yodas before the official release date, were they maybe getting factory rejects on the secondary market?

No. They were getting them in China, which is where they're made so they get em first.

I just got mine today. Is it just mine or don't Yoda's arms raise out away from his side? I haven't had time to undress him and a see what's going on but from the pictures I've seen it looks like his arms should have normal movement.

Sean

Probably just a misaligned shoulder that needs to be rotated.

Just opened mine. The only disappointment I have is that the neck isn't more poseable. seems like he only has left-right motion. No up-down.

My wife insisted on taking the camera to her work today. :(

It is an excellent figure though, in spite of that. The belt is really nice compared to the medi-yoda. Not sure how screen accurate it is, bit the necklace he wears seems over-long. So I think I like Medi's necklace better. Other than that, he will easily fit in my Hasbro blue ESB bag to go over Luke's shoulders... except I sold my Bespin Luke. :monkey2

:lol

She must have serious business to attend to. No explanation needed.

Hows the eye paint?

score outta 10? Your opinion is all i value here.

Mine seems fine, but then the pictures that were posted showing the "wonky-eye" never really bugged me either. I asked 4 other people in my office what they thought. Not one of them mentioned the eyes. They all thought the same thing about the necklace though. It just seems too long and doesn't hang right.

P1080570.jpg

Sideshow's Aayla Secura figure is such a joke compared to most of the other figures.

Aayala was the first figure I think I passed on. Sometimes I forget how crappy the buck (especially the female Buck) was in comparison to other bodies.

Aayala was the first figure I think I passed on. Sometimes I forget how crappy the buck (especially the female Buck) was in comparison to other bodies.

I picked it up at SDCC whatever year it was the Exclusive, took one look at it, and then sold it to a dealer there for 5 bucks less than I paid for it. Screw that thing.

Have to agree... I have no interest in the character and the figure really looks like poo.

I have seen a few upgraded versions (new body, outfit, repaint) that look decent... but its a lot of work for a meh character.

Bummer about Yoda's neck articulation.

Have to agree... I have no interest in the character and the figure really looks like poo.

I have seen a few upgraded versions (new body, outfit, repaint) that look decent... but its a lot of work for a meh character.

Agree. Sheeple gushed over her cause the actres had big bewbs. The figure looked terrible :lol

Yeah, her outfit and all just needs a better body. The sculpt is a good job by Tim as always but that outfit needs something better than the female buck. Which is why we really have seen very few women in this line as a whole.

Back