1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

How odd... wonder why they went with ties when consistently the line has been twisty free/collector friendly?

Oh well, not a huge deal, but still kind of odd.

Master Yoda's in the house!!
It's been a while since I got an Order of The Jedi figure!

Yep, twist-ties suck balls...
BUT!!!.... This figure is plain awesome!!
Pics as usual, don't do him justice...
Skin tone is perfect, eyes on mine are perfect too!
He looks just like in this scene, seriously!!

yoda.jpg

I don't have a camera 'cuz I'm at work,
but believe me, this little guy rocks!!

The only thing that sucks is how the belt is fastened... it's just a string and it tends to become undone regardless of how you tie it...

Other than that, I love it!
:rock!!!

The belt doesn't bother me... not yet, anyway. What DOES bother me a twinge is the head. It turns from side to side and that's about it. He can't look down at his toes or up into the sky. I wanted to put him in this position...

...with his head looking towards the ground, but it can't be done.

As for the snakes, the wire ends where the tail starts bending in this photo:

So, until I finish moving, Yoda joins Hammerhead & Greedo on the shelf in my office, all of whom will move to the new house once we're settled. Boushh stays in the office, tho, as it's still my all-time favorite Sideshow-produced 12" figure. ;)

- J

The figure looks great! I think I still prefer Medicom's sculpt a tad more though.

MicroJow, these are the best pics of Yoda yet thanks for posting! If he looks like this in hand, I will be more than happy with him:

dsc00078zh.jpg

These pics have me psyched!
This is definitely my most anticipated figure. I didn't know if we'd ever see the day. :lol Mine should be here tomorrow and I'll be happy to add to the pics.

I just got mine today. Is it just mine or don't Yoda's arms raise out away from his side? I haven't had time to undress him and a see what's going on but from the pictures I've seen it looks like his arms should have normal movement.

Sean

I just got mine today. Is it just mine or don't Yoda's arms raise out away from his side? I haven't had time to undress him and a see what's going on but from the pictures I've seen it looks like his arms should have normal movement.

Sean

It's very tight.

That's what she said.

- J

Back