1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th scale Yoda's Hut Environment

I wouldn't mind the size of the item as long as its in scale.

I would rather have a in-scale section than a scaled-down representation of the entire hut.:)

I said before in another thread if Sideshow make this:clap, I will make room for it.:lol

Is there a transcript of the chat anywhere? I'd love to read through it.

No way it can be the whole thing.

Yeah that's not possible. It'd the size of a card table and the solid polystone would be over $200 in shipping alone. I could see them doing enough of the floor to fit Luke, Yoda and a cooking pot or two though. Maybe a wall going up behind them with portal for R2 to look through.

Instead of wasting time on this, SS should have been dedicating all forces towards a Chewbacca (at least ANH and RotJ versions).

Chewie and the droids are crucial to a SW collection.

A hut... not so much.

This sounds really cool, I can't wait to see pictures on it.

Instead of wasting time on this, SS should have been dedicating all forces towards a Chewbacca (at least ANH and RotJ versions).

Chewie and the droids are crucial to a SW collection.

A hut... not so much.

Except, while it would take time, it wouldn't take much creativity. That's not to say making Yoda's hut doesn't require work and effort, but basically it's a solid sculpt and things that Sideshow's been doing for years, so I can't imagine any of the creative effort that figures like Chewie would need was tied up on the hut.

Forget Yoda's environment, just give us this:

800px-Chamber2.jpg

I would need to get a second Bespin Luke.:clap

If this is going to be some jaw dropping setup I really hope they give us a new and improved "Dagobah Luke." I just can't see myself repurchasing the now mediocre Jedi or Bespin Luke.

Back