1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yoda's Hut Environment

Man, Hasbro has come a long way since that garbage. Well I think those are all Kenner before Hasbro bought them.

No man thats hasbro! Thats the '97 line and its for sure hasbro. I agree with you though, waaaay better.

what was up with those '90s figures?

Re: 1/6th scale Yoda's Hut Environment

I'd love to see the justification now, on what they were thinking making them so buff. They have their charm now, just like Vintage figs. Luke and his skin-tight pants, and bulging pecs. . .

I remember getting a set of those figs from the Star Wars Insider way back.

Their justification was essentially that they had to be "heroic" to appeal to boys. Most of the male action figures of the late 80's/early 90's were buff mostly due to the success of Mattel's Masters of the Universe line so toy companies were drunk with the idea that making action figures look like steroid using mongrels equated sales. If you look at the other toys that "Kenner" was producing at the time (Terminator/Aliens/Predator/Batman/Robocop and the Ultra-Police) you wouldn't have really been surprised.

With Yoda's hut and tauntauns on the way we're soon going to have some show stopping ESB collectibles available. I fell out of love with Bespin Luke and sold him off so I'll either wait for a snowspeeder pilot or Dagobah training variation if they go either of those routes. I suppose people could also display Jedi Luke with the hut if they wanted to.

This cannot be the full dwelling, the thing would be enormous - way bigger than Jabba's throne.

This cannot be the full dwelling, the thing would be enormous - way bigger than Jabba's throne.

I'm now thinking this would be more of a segment of the hut... the total hut would be giant. But you never know (well apparently IJ and DMartin do :lol); Sideshow could throw us a curve ball :huh

itwyodahut.jpg

No way it can be the whole thing.

Well, it COULD be the whole thing. It really isn't that big, is it? I would just hope there is a cutaway wall/roof so you can reach in and easily look inside.

Could be GREAT if they do a full interior with all those nooks and crannies! I'm probably getting my hopes up because most likely it's just the exterior dome with an empty inside.

I would guess a cut-away roof would be part of it... kind of like the old model kit.

yodahut003.jpg

Could be GREAT if they do a full interior with all those nooks and crannies! I'm probably getting my hopes up because most likely it's just the exterior dome with an empty inside.

This would be my assumption as well. Really curious to see how this turns out!

I believe that SSC did say a while back that we'd be seeing bigger and better environments than Jabba's throne.

Back