1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yoda's Hut Environment

It'll be completely made out of polystone, cost an insane amount and while it'll look great it'll be a passable item for the majority of fans. The thrones (Cobra, Emperor and Thrawn) would all have looked just as great made of plastic and with the cost spent on getting the factory paint right. I for one am not excited about this announcement but hope that it means the 1/6 Yoda is sooner than later.

No interest in a hut. Seems awkward whether full or open like a doll house.

I'd take some Daeth Star walls or something like that to build a backdrop.

I wish they'd spend this energy on vehicles (speeder bike) and larger animals (Taun Taun).

My first thought is that I have no interest but I'll wait and see what they give us first. It could be great.

No interest in a hut. Seems awkward whether full or open like a doll house.

I'd take some Daeth Star walls or something like that to build a backdrop.

I wish they'd spend this energy on vehicles (speeder bike) and larger animals (Taun Taun).

Ditto. It's too limited in it's appeal (you can only display Yoda, R2 and Luke) and it would probably take up too much room (and obviously be overpriced, as usual). At least with the cantina tables/chairs you can build something larger with lots of aliens, of if they made Death Star walls it'd make more sense with troopers, droids, officers and Darth, the Emperor, etc.

Sean

So, they've announced a Yoda Hut environment, but no Yoda, and a mine cart environment, but no ToD figures. . . what the eff is going on over in Sideshow land??

And they've shipped out the Emperor's throne with no Emperor.

We need figures for these environments!!! This fixation on polystone stuff is outta control.

WOW!!! I can't believe this is actually coming true!:yess:

Actually I ought to be celebrating only when I see that its screen accurate.:D

So, they've announced a Yoda Hut environment, but no Yoda, and a mine cart environment, but no ToD figures. . . what the eff is going on over in Sideshow land??

And they've shipped out the Emperor's throne with no Emperor.

We need figures for these environments!!! This fixation on polystone stuff is outta control.

And they shipped Han with no Chewie. :nono

:lol

This fixation on polystone stuff is outta control.

Is it something with the casting process? Can you do the polystone with a cold cast method, therefore allowing cheaper materials for molding vs. steel? Just makes one wonder.

Is it something with the casting process? Can you do the polystone with a cold cast method, therefore allowing cheaper materials for molding vs. steel? Just makes one wonder.

Normally styrene plastic requires a metal mold, therefor that tooling costs more than the materials used for casting polystone. However this should translate into lower prices for us consumers, as they aren't investing $100,000 into metal tooling for styrene.

Sean

While this sounds cool, I don't really have space I'd want to dedicate to Yoda's hut.

Just confirming that this is 1/6th scale to go along with the new 1/6th Yoda.

Guess I shoulda put that in the title.

Just confirming that this is 1/6th scale to go along with the new 1/6th Yoda.

Guess I shoulda put that in the title.

Now I am really stoked!

I think I may have to put up a building in my yard just for my home office and collection display, though. I am all about the 1:6 scale environments for the figures! But they do take up space, don't they?

I'm excited to see what they come up with for sure. I've always loved those scenes in Dagobah so if it isn't too big I'll get it.

Re: 1/6th scale Yoda's Hut Environment

I would have to see it first and I imagine the price tag will turn off most of the potential buyers. Guess we'll all have to just wait and see.

Re: 1/6th scale Yoda's Hut Environment

Yoda's Hut, Jabba the Hutt, what's next? Pizza The Hutt?

pizza-the-hutt.jpg

Back