1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the probe droid with the funds Robert. Waiting to pick it up. The original hut looks so......plain without your custom paint.

Cool. I'm very happy with the hut. The probe droid looks awesome. I don't own it. No space for it and if i get that i'll have to get snowtroopers, han, luke, tauntaun, eweb etc :p.

Best,

Robert

Finally got a HUT! Now I don't know if I should go after a SS Mentor Yoda...or just wait for HT Yoda probably next year or a SS 2.0 Yoda...

IMG_3211.JPG

I don't want to even open it until I get a Yoda...there is almost no point...

I got one! [emoji4]

Does it fit in a Besta? Actual i havent any place for it .. and before i unbox mine .. want to get sure.

Since second runs are all the rage right now I hope SS does this again, hopefully to coincide with HT Yoda.

What should be wrong? I unbox him if i get an Informationen if it fits in a besta. Yip comes with shipper. Can post it later

No everythings perfect ..

I mean .. on the after market it is hard to find a complete hut.

Some are without or damaged box. Some are damaged or with missing pieces . Some are overpriced .. 650 USD in Europe for a near mint hut is the best price ive found for month.

Back