1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I just bought it for 160.00 dollars. does any one have any extra snakes they would be willing to sell as I think its missing two I think would need a pic of the snakes that`s in this set

Wow where did you buy that?

Best,

Robert

Does yours have the two stirring items (not the spoons but pestel items) or just one. Trying to find out (I know yours is missing some snakes)

Sorry if the picture is rubbish. Having issues with my phone and uploading of images (not even sure it will show properly)

Attachments

• IMG_20141206_174935.JPG
    IMG_20141206_174935.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 286
Ok so quick question that is bugging me. Is this set meant to have two pestel type staring items or just one? Rebelscum shows two as does sideshow but other pictures show only one. Need to know if my set is complete.

Mine has two pestles and it was new when I bought it.

Indeed Robert. This was the thread I saw your post on. Just getting everything sorted and your hut will be with you within a few days!

Indeed Robert. This was the thread I saw your post on. Just getting everything sorted and your hut will be with you within a few days!

Woohoo can't wait. Hope i can fit it in my displaycase. Otherwise it's gonna go on top.

Best,

Robert

Hi guys,

After recieving the hut from kadman i was very happy. But after having it for about a day i felt a little underwhelmed by sideshows paintjob. Everything was just green on the outside. The diorama itself is fantastic, but a very lazy paintjob. So i decided to paint it. It's still wip and the photos are a little dark due to the fantastic ipad qualty. I still plan add more touches to the ground and waterpuddles. Next to that a wetdown with glossy varnish. I also plan to add some touches to the inside.

9dd217f611432a53ff24f5aba7e53e45.jpg

1c0c1bf37854e2729ddd56236bb493f7.jpg

67f2210d52308210b2bf6cb193b6f42c.jpg

Best,

Robert

Last edited:
Looks great. I have contemplated a repaint/touchup for mine as well. I think someone in this thread has done this too. As great as the piece is the paint is rather blah. I also gathered a bag of moss bits and vines from a craft store I want to incorporate onto the outside once I start to tackle the job.

That's a good idea. Thought about that too. Think i'm going to paint some cotton balls. Next get some moss.

I used SSC paint as s base. Except for the trees, most paint is watered down. I kept wiping of the excess. Then i used a dry brush method to touch things up. This was day 3 ;)

Pictures don't do it justice. It's vibrant , yet muddy.

Best,

Robert

Back