1/6th Scale Sideshow Landspeeder (in development)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When this goes up for PO it'll be such a bittersweet moment for me. :monkey2 :lol

I'd love to own it, but I just can't justify something this big in my collection.

Sideshow, a 1/6 landspeeder and the droids, would make a great SDCC setup next year. Just saying.

See VintijDroidGutzz's signature for inspiration. :lecture

It's still in the works, but I noticed that a member on the RPF is developing a studio scale version of the speeder.... The one built for "Steve Austin" dolls.

I hope he offers it as a kit, cause it's a good bet it'll be completed faster and more accurate than Sideshow's!

It's still in the works, but I noticed that a member on the RPF is developing a studio scale version of the speeder.... The one built for "Steve Austin" dolls.

I hope he offers it as a kit, cause it's a good bet it'll be completed faster and more accurate than Sideshow's!

Better...faster...stronger...

Better...faster...stronger...

:lol...........................:yess:

WANT! :panic:

Seeing as how much shipping cost on the Batmobile I'd expect about the same for this.

I'm only interested if it really levitates.
If they REALLY wanted to pursue that route, it can be done but of course we're talking about raising the price on this thing but a huge margin.

Still it would be pretty sweet to see it levitate.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAwQ980ycYY[/ame]

I'll be satisfied if it is not some stupid polystone statue like the Dewback and like the TaunTaun appears to be.

Back