1/6th Scale Sideshow Landspeeder (in development)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, they go polystone on the big lizard? I hope they don't do that for the Tauntaun!!!

IF they make the Landspeeder with polystone, it will be an easy pass for me.

TaunTaun will definitely be Polystone... no question in my mind.

But, I'm gonna guess the Landspeeder will not be. There's be no point in making a large vehicle out of it.

TaunTaun will definitely be Polystone... no question in my mind.

But, I'm gonna guess the Landspeeder will not be. There's be no point in making a large vehicle out of it.

They coulda use resins which will at least be more durable but no, they likes polystone.

I think between the 89' Battycar, Tumbler and Landspeeder, this will be the smallest among the lot... Since I got no Luke, Obiwan or droid figs. I hope my Clones will fit in nicely!

I wonder what the pricing is going to be... considering the price of the Probe Droid is at HT's level.

Guess we'd be looking at ~$500.00+ for a Speeder, nowadays. If it's ever up for pre-order, maybe I'll break down, but at the moment I can't see where I could display something that size. :S

At $500.00+, even light and sound will make it hard to swallow. It better have a working hovering system for me to bite.

NEW PROTO IMAGE!!! :lol

vtwy.jpg

First teased two and a half years ago.Is this even still happening?Sideshow just do nt embrace 1/6 vehicles like their partners Hot Toys.

$500, could be. The Probe Droid is half of that with much lesser plastic.

At $500.00+, even light and sound will make it hard to swallow. It better have a working hovering system for me to bite.

Can't wait to see how many of these get scratched and damaged like the Hot Toys Batmobile. :nana:

Back