1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, but that base could come in handy for something else or at the very least offer a different display option....

I think Sidshow did a fantastic job. No nitpicks here! There is no question that it is Luke and his Tauntaun !(that really is the goal here!)

I've always wondered how the wampa stuck luke's feet to the ceiling? I'm not sure how i'm going to pose him upside down like that too, or if ssc will release a wampa either.

I've always wondered how the wampa stuck luke's feet to the ceiling? I'm not sure how i'm going to pose him upside down like that too, or if ssc will release a wampa either.

Well, I wouldn't be at all surprised if SS comes out with a Wampa and Wampa Cave Environment later on so you can stick Luke upside down.

Does anyone know if SS is releasing a second taun taun for Han or if you need to purchase two of the taun tauns now if you plan to pose Han on one too?

Wampa would be massive and an environment even more so. Doubt they would touch either one. I'd be surprised if even a few hardcore SW fans here would part with the cash necessary to see those made.

The odds are probably even more remote than Hot Toys making another SW character. Slim to none. ;)

I only just now looked at the price tag of the Tantuan and that furry little bastard is actually more expensive than the massive Dewback by a whooping 70$. Ouch. How does that even work?

I think I'll stick to Tatooine then. Rooms are not only cheaper, but its warmer there. Pity. A small diorama with Luke on Tantuan would be awesome and evoke pure sentiment for the old films. Oh well.

Hot Toys isn't making another SW figure?
They may... Howard Chan claims that they're still interested but I think the big problem is they don't want to split the licence with Sideshow, when they can make a ton more money off Marvel and DC, etc. Beyond that, pixel likes to crush SW fans hopes of seeing HT produce more stuff. :cuss :lol

Reading through this thread you would think HT Luke is awful. :lol I don't think its a bad likeness. Funny enough, I think the likeness is stronger when the wig is taken off on the clean sculpt.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'd be pretty surprised if they did. Unless the Wampa has sculpted fur, I don't know if it'll happen.

I'm sure it will have sculpted fur, and be a polystone statue like the Dewback and Tauntaun if they did one. And I wouldn't count anything out at this point. Sure the older environments took a while to sell out, but they still made the TaunTaun and with Iron Mongers and Hulks and StarCraft Armors and Batmoblies and whatnot, larger stuff doesn't seem to be off the table at all.

Someone earlier mentioned ...a Wampa
ypu2utyv.jpg
eru3a5eg.jpg

Back