1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would only consider getting this if it had a battle damaged ready-to-hang version. I have no interest in a taun-taun. But a beat up and bloody Luke waiting to be processed into wampa poo-doo would be awesome.

Can't imagine they'd go to anyone else on this one... we need another 1/6 luke from Trevor. And if they can deliver the Padawan quality of paint apps we'll be in good shape.

Really hopeful they go all out on this one and give us elements for both the snowspeeder and Hoth outfits.

That would be something. Although, there looks to a pic of the chest box from the Snowspeeder outfit in the teaser.

:lecture

It's a love / hate thing.. :lol

:lol It really is.

I like it. :dunno

I guess I'm one of the only ones.

That would be something. Although, there looks to a pic of the chest box from the Snowspeeder outfit in the teaser.

:lol It really is.

It's not the chest box. that looks more like either his wrist comunicator, his shoulder insignia, or his chest rank insignia. hard to tell.

but it's most definitely NOT this.
LukeSnowspeederandextras.jpg

Why does everyone think this will be a pilot Luke? The picture clearly shows him in his Brown/White uniform and the name of the figure is "Echo Base" Luke, not "Snowspeeder Pilot" Luke.

Back