1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

2107_press04-001han_solo.jpg

Uh, yeah. Try comparing one of Trevor's Ford sculpts to HTs Indy though instead of that abortion.

Can't imagine they'd go to anyone else on this one... we need another 1/6 luke from Trevor. And if they can deliver the Padawan quality of paint apps we'll be in good shape.

Really hopeful they go all out on this one and give us elements for both the snowspeeder and Hoth outfits.

Trevor is a magnificent sculptor! My only tiny criticism is that he sometimes tends to make the sculpts a teeny bit too big--but that could also be based on specs Sideshow gives him. So who knows...

But his likenesses are always second to none. I really wish HT would produce one of his sculpts for their figures in a true collaboration between Sideshow and HT. I'd love to see his sculpt produced with the absolute best materials and paint apps.

Sideshow should have Trevor update the older sculpts and sell them individually as upgrades, I'll buy a Jedi Luke sculpt, Bespin Han, etc...There's some money to be made there Sideshow!

Can't imagine they'd go to anyone else on this one... we need another 1/6 luke from Trevor. And if they can deliver the Padawan quality of paint apps we'll be in good shape.

Really hopeful they go all out on this one and give us elements for both the snowspeeder and Hoth outfits.

If they include both outfits, I hope they include 2 headsculpts as well, so that way you're only an extra body away from having both figures.

Back