1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope. Or a single rider for a tauntaun with two different heads.

So you're thinking 2-pack for the riders? The most flexible/affordable approach would be to offer everything separately and have each tauntaun come with 2 heads. Alot of ppl just want 1 Tauntaun and one figure (Han/Luke). But...a Han/Luke 2-pack wouldn't suprise me either...nor would a lone tauntaun without an included rider...

I can't see them releasing the Taun Taun without a rider.

Agreed... and with a clearly Han and Luke version swap-out heads I'm pretty positive we'll at least see a Hoth Luke and Han. I'm hoping though we also get at least one Hoth rebel and Leia to go with them.

I'm hoping they just release both Han and Luke separately but around the same time, not have to wait six months to a year between the two. Not to mention waiting another six months to a year between the Taun Tauns and the figures that ride on them!

Didn't they release the Episode 1 droid flying thingie well before they released the droid that rode it?

I think so far most of the environment pieces have ended up shipping a bit before the accompanying figure. But that a figure was up for pre-order at the same time.

I assume Luke and Han will be a similar situation, but maybe getting the brown/blue jacket just right on Han will take longer :lol

I assume Luke and Han will be a similar situation, but maybe getting the brown/blue jacket just right on Han will take longer :lol

OMG! :panic:Can you imagine the debate that's going to cause?? It's in Sideshow's best interest to just make Han with two coats , a Blue and a Brown.

OMG! :panic:Can you imagine the debate that's going to cause?? It's in Sideshow's best interest to just make Han with two coats , a Blue and a Brown.

There was already like 2 pages of debate in the TaunTaun thread yesterday about it :lol And I know it's come up many times in the past... I'm gonna guess we'll get 2 jackets, maybe one will be an exclusive; but with all the hooplah I think 2 is inevitable :lecture

Have high hopes. Will probably be smashed but oh well.

I'll save you some time. it's not medicom, or ultimate unison. so you might as well just start hating on it now :D :peace

The dewback didn't come with a rider, i don't expect the Tauntaun to either.

THOUGH they might offer a bundle package to save some money if you buy both together.

I just hope they get these Hoth figures right. No matter how many times I've seen Star Wars , the Hoth battle is always one of favorite parts, that and the Leia rescue from ANH. Never get tired of watching them.

There was already like 2 pages of debate in the TaunTaun thread yesterday about it :lol And I know it's come up many times in the past... I'm gonna guess we'll get 2 jackets, maybe one will be an exclusive; but with all the hooplah I think 2 is inevitable :lecture

They could always find a fabric that changes color depending on the angle. Blue AND brown! BOOM!:yess:

I'm pretty sure this is the photo they are showing.

83c4abf8485c233430fdc87459af9672.jpg

If this is the basis of their "Echo Base" design, they can just use the belt, pistol, lightsaber, and boots from the HT DX because they look identical. The pants are almost the same too.. just puffier. It is only a new shirt and head (and quite frankly I think they will probably sculpt the cap on his head for one of the probable heads we will get... just hope the goggles and scarf fit nicely over both cap and face depending on how you want to pose him).

I actually don't care so much for a version as shown in that pic, too much like the expensive HT I have. I just want him totally geared up for cold weather or as a snow speeder pilot. Honestly with the last Luke release so recent, I am hoping for other characters from Hoth first but I won't hold my breath.

If this is the basis of their "Echo Base" design, they can just use the belt, pistol, lightsaber, and boots from the HT DX because they look identical. The pants are almost the same too.. just puffier. It is only a new shirt and head (and quite frankly I think they will probably sculpt the cap on his head for one of the probable heads we will get... just hope the goggles and scarf fit nicely over both cap and face depending on how you want to pose him).

I actually don't care so much for a version as shown in that pic, too much like the expensive HT I have. I just want him totally geared up for cold weather or as a snow speeder pilot. Honestly with the last Luke release so recent, I am hoping for other characters from Hoth first but I won't hold my breath.

well if ssc wants to move taun tauns out of the warehouse he better be.

Back