1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called on Weds, and the lady said They arent sure when they are getting him, she said maybe in a week or two....WHAT? WHY??? They blamed SDCC for the delay in shipping...Not sure what SDCC has to do with the shipping schedule...but :gah:

I emailed Richard, and he said that they would have gotten them in this week if it weren't for SDCC shipping delays. :( I expect a notice from them early next week.

I emailed Richard, and he said that they would have gotten them in this week if it weren't for SDCC shipping delays. :( I expect a notice from them early next week.

I dont understand how SDCC delays shipment though?

And wouldnt that have delayed shipping out to AE as well? That doesnt make much sense.

Last edited:
Out of the box - one of the best 1/6 Boba Fett figures ever.

A little heat, some scissors and water - The best 1/6 Boba Fett figure ever.

My bud from the local shop that I order from said Thurs-Fri :banghead

All of the in hand pics look sick. Can't wait to get this guy. Looking forward to seeing all of your before & after mod pics

The left side of the cod piece on mine broke. Contacted Sideshow for a replacement. Doesn't seem like it'd be fun to glue with the cloth around. Wasn't assembled properly. Noticed it when I received it but didn't think anything of it.

Out of the box - one of the best 1/6 Boba Fett figures ever.

A little heat, some scissors and water - The best 1/6 Boba Fett figure ever.

I agree wholeheartedly. I owned the Marmit one, and this blows that out of the water in every way

I got my EX Boba today and he's pretty awesome. Question: the only issue I am having is the way his rocket sits on his back. On mine, and I am happy to show via pics, the two hooks are different sizes.

On his right, the hook is small and pretty hard to hook; on the left, its much larger and causes the left hook to sit lower than right, so its kinda sits at a slope. Anyone also encounter this issue? Here is a pic from the back of how it natually sits

DSCF2272.jpg

Aside from that, once I did the plastic cover snips and the hairdryer to bend armor slighty, he's awesome!

Pic from front - I am no pro photographer

DSCF2273.jpg

Last edited:
Mine delivers Wednesday. I wonder if I'll get it before you and Flosi and barry. (I know I'll get it before Wor-Gar. :lol)

mine might take some extra time because it's coming with a real working jetpack...............:yess:

You had someone else make your jetpack?

Mine's sitting on my desk. I finished it a month ago. I've been renting it out to the squirrels in my yard on the weekends. That's how I paid for the figure.

You had someone else make your jetpack?

Mine's sitting on my desk. I finished it a month ago. I've been renting it out to the squirrels in my yard on the weekends. That's how I paid for the figure.

BRILLIANT.jpg

p.s. awesome mustache eh?

Back