1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting, wishing, and hoping for an ROTJ version. I know ESB is more popular, but my collection is very ROTJ-centric, and I want him to fit in with Jabba (since there is as yet no ESB Vader).

I want both! and the crappy ANH SE hybrid version, the Christmas Special version, the McQuarrie conceptual, I'm good for a whole lot of the Fetts.

I'm waiting, wishing, and hoping for an ROTJ version. I know ESB is more popular, but my collection is very ROTJ-centric, and I want him to fit in with Jabba (since there is as yet no ESB Vader).

If you wanted a ROTJ fett you should have gotten the medicom one. With the new body he is just as tall as the sideshow figures and fits right in. Although sideshow might make one someday, it's hard to believe they'll top the medi one, match it yes, but not top it. :lecture

So where are the Freaks from the UK Pre-Ordering this other than Play & FP who are always way over priced & with no guarantee you'll get one either. Nothing much on eBay right now? I wish OSB would just start selling SS stuff.

Got my order in for the EX and im from the UK :exactly:

If you wanted a ROTJ fett you should have gotten the medicom one. With the new body he is just as tall as the sideshow figures and fits right in. Although sideshow might make one someday, it's hard to believe they'll top the medi one, match it yes, but not top it. :lecture

I'm gonna have to wait until release and pray FP get some in. :-(

Sideshow announced an Empire/Jedi Vader is in the works. They also hinted at a Bespin Carbon Chamber environment for 1/6.

Besides that, the Boba Fett you see in Empire is already hired and working for Jabba when he captures Han, so it shouldn't really be an issue if Empire Fett is in the Jabba scene.

I wouldn't bet on that.:wink1:

Last edited:
Now that the new year has come, my excitement for this figure has gone up a bunch. Can't wait!

Back