1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's funny is I've been collecting the Sideshow Star Wars line since the beginning and every so often I'll decide against a part of the series (like no clones, etc.) only to find myself sucked back in later and playing catch-up :lol

Right now the only hard and fast rule I'm holding onto is no EU pieces. I did buy the CW Anakin and Kenobi, but right now I'm trying to sell those.

But aside from that rule I'm pretty much all in for the 1/6 figures :lol

They really are, I tried resisting them... but Cody and the Sergeant I just picked up have shown me the error of my ways.

Armored Kenobi was their first one though. And he's easily as cool as the ones that followed.

I can understand getting rid of Anakin, but I would have a really hard time parting with Obi-wan.

The floppy body and dwindling display space are a big parts of that decision. Sadly he's not worth much on the secondary market so I may be stuck with him for awhile :lol

Is the body loose? Mines been in storage for over a year. I don't remember him being too bad, but I think I kept him on a stand. I know he was never as bad as Indy (my litmus test of a useless figure body :lol).

Armored Kenobi was their first one though. And he's easily as cool as the ones that followed.

I can understand getting rid of Anakin, but I would have a really hard time parting with Obi-wan.

Oh man, I should try to upgrade my Obi-Wan.

The floppy body and dwindling display space are a big parts of that decision. Sadly he's not worth much on the secondary market so I may be stuck with him for awhile :lol

I can understand that.

Is the body loose? Mines been in storage for over a year. I don't remember him being too bad, but I think I kept him on a stand. I know he was never as bad as Indy (my litmus test of a useless figure body :lol).

It's pretty bad. :thud:

Yep, mines legs are pretty weak and the right arm (which the holgram ex) doesn't stay up too good.

It took a few releases before Sideshow got the Armored body nice and tight. Although replacements are pretty cheap these days, so it would be easy to fix that issue.

Downside about the suit is that he's brown, but all the good new bodysuits are black.

Blacker is better.

What's your definition of EU? 2008's The Clone Wars was technically the seventh theatrical SW film...

STFU Khev. :wink1:

Pretty sure the newer, tighter bodies are only 9.99 through TA.

Hmm, I'll mention that to Dan & Ron and see if they'll slap that on the bottom of their business card.

Back