1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered 3 from BBTS at its a nice figure, but the medi is better overall. Own the medi rotj fett, then let your voice be heard. I guarantee anyone who has not actually held this sweet figure in their hands, will sing a different song. It truly is flawless.

I actually did own him. He's pretty cool, but from the preview images I think this one's going to be better. I'm sure He'll display better next to my Sideshow Vader.

I think this figure looks awesome and if I didn't already have a Medi I probably would've pre ordered it a long time ago.

I'm waiting for some in hand pics and possibly some comparison shots between the Medi and sideshow before I decide on this bad boy. Just want to see the scale next to each other.

Excitement is defiantly building. Wait till he gets closer. He's still listed at 2nd Qtr 2012 so we got a few months. But it'll be a good few months of excitement.

When IG88 hits...the excitement for Fett will be fever pitch.

i wonder if that Executor Bridge dio is still coming?:pray:

He's like a terminator, but more sadistic, and with less of a conscience.

Also, he was in the greatest movie ever made, he was a Kenner figure, and his design is just plain awesome.

So does he have any backstory? Maybe a book where his spacetime adventures were mapped out? Or is he just the robot dude he stood next to Boba and some other retarted looking bounty hunters in the ESB?

A robot that was shown . . . doing nothing. Kinda like Boba Fett, who really did nothing but follow the Falcon to Bespin. :dunno

Don't forget, his head was made from some kinda microbrewery or crazy coffeepot from the cantina. Logic therefore dictates that IG-88 must also dispense beer or coffee - either way, that makes him awesome in my book! :clap:yess:

Back