1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess anyone waiting for a HT Boba are going to be waiting a LONG time.

And that's about the time we should get a HT one. (long time) If SS does it right, which it looks as they are so far. And that's fine with me. SS Boba looks sexy as hell, i hope it feels tight and well built as well.

So what's the likelyhood of SS doing a ROTJ Boba, or Jango?

While I have no interest in a second Boba, I think I would definately get a SS Jango.

So what's the likelyhood of SS doing a ROTJ Boba, or Jango?

While I have no interest in a second Boba, I think I would definately get a SS Jango.

my guess is there is no likelihood at all. as with the clones, i would bet SST will want to explore all of the various incarnations of this particular Mando.

The video specifically says that this is the first of many Bobas. So at minimum you know this will lead to an ROTJ Boba and a Jango Fett but by that statement I think you'll see this hit a few conceptual Bobas as well as leaking into Clone Wars Mandos like Pre Visla.

Agreed. Boba is too popular a character not to explore different incarnations. I'm down for at least two and I'm a pretty conservative collector when it comes to repetetive releases.

I thought there were already two Boba's figures,the one with green gauntlets and the one with red gauntlets.So this is just another green gauntlet one,so what's the big deal?

The big deal is that this is Sideshow's first Boba. There were two Medicom figures before but those were imported not "homegrown" if you pardon the term.

I believe the Medicom ROTJ Fett (2nd one) is on a bigger body than the first one so this is only true for the fist Medicom fett! :lecture

You sure about that?

DSC02362.jpg

You sure about that?

DSC02362.jpg

Well, the 2nd jango and Rotj boba look taller and bigger than the first jango in the picture (which has the same body as 1st medi boba)and are almost as tall as Rex and the clone there. Remember the post said the sideshow fett would be 3" taller than the medi's, that would make him Vader size?, no???

Well, the 2nd jango and Rotj boba look taller and bigger than the first jango in the picture (which has the same body as 1st medi boba)and are almost as tall as Rex and the clone there. Remember the post said the sideshow fett would be 3" taller than the medi's, that would make him Vader size?, no???

:slap 3" = being facetious. :lol

Realistically, he'll be about 1"-1 1/2" taller. But the point stands, for those who care about display consistency, Medi's is considerably shorter.

You sure about that?

DSC02362.jpg

The medi Fett looks to be about 1/4"-1/2" shorter than the SSC clones, but since there are no Clones in Jabba's palace, my ROTJ Fett looks just fine posed next to Han in Carbonite, and the detailing is top notch. I'm in for the SSC ESB Fett, but I feel can safely pass on a ROTJ one. I'll be down for anything like a Jango, concept Boba or Pre-Vislas, though! :yess:

Back