1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought about going for a full bounty hunter line-up (should SSC get around to making them all) but then realized I don't want Fett getting lost in a line-up of characters I don't love like 4-LOM, Dengar, and Zuckuss.

Fett, Bossk, and IG-88 will do it for me. Always loved that trio.

i'm not a huge fan of 4-LOM, Dengar, and Zuckuss either but it should make for an iconic badass looking display.

I thought about going for a full bounty hunter line-up (should SSC get around to making them all) but then realized I don't want Fett getting lost in a line-up of characters I don't love like 4-LOM, Dengar, and Zuckuss.

Fett, Bossk, and IG-88 will do it for me. Always loved that trio.

I'm surprised...figured you for a completist ;)

i'm not a huge fan of 4-LOM, Dengar, and Zuckuss either but it should make for an iconic badass looking display.

S--t, you guys. I remember as a kid mailing in the PoP's to get 4-LOM (really Zuckuss, but tell that to Kenner). Also I thought 4-LOM had a badass long gun and how can you not like Dengar? You guys should read the below novel and if you have, read it again. Great fleshing out of these characters.

totbh.jpg

S--t, you guys. I remember as a kid mailing in the PoP's to get 4-LOM (really Zuckuss, but tell that to Kenner). Also I thought 4-LOM had a badass long gun and how can you not like Dengar? You guys should read the below novel and if you have, read it again. Great fleshing out of these characters.

totbh.jpg

Thats is a great novel Denagrs story is especially good, Bobas is actually the worst of the bunch .

Of course I remember the mail aways , I watched my mail box religously for the figures .

Mole...... Mole...... MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY!!!

MOLE!! BLOODY MOLE!! We're not supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but there's a bloody mole WINKING ME IN THE FACE!!"

1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Back