1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's right. There's no deposit, so you can cancel later if you need to. Waiting could cost more in the long run. I'd wait list the ex too, and cancel the regular if it converts.

I clocked out at work right when the pre-order began. Placed my order in the car via my iPhone while driving down the highway. Don't tell my wife.

I'm pretty stoked about this one. Just wanted to say that to people that don't roll their eyes at me.

^^ Not sure if serious, but Sideshow's armored figures are ____ing awesome. HT could scarcely do better, IMO. Maybe tighter joints, but even the paint apps aren't really an issue, since Sideshow mostly struggles with human heads/hair.

^^ Not sure if serious, but Sideshow's armored figures are ____ing awesome. HT could scarcely do better, IMO. Maybe tighter joints, but even the paint apps aren't really an issue, since Sideshow mostly struggles with human heads/hair.

We shall see! Sorry but nobody beats hot toys at 1/6 just like nobody beats sideshow at statues

I actually don't think we will see, b/c I don't think Sideshow's gonna let HT go there as they do a sufficient job with the armored characters and it is Sideshow's license that HT is working with, but. . .Sideshow has its flaws. I'll be the first to point it out if I see it, but their armored characters are really exceptionally done. Of course, Hot Toys did play a role in developing the armored figures from my understanding, but just because Hot Toys does some things the best doesn't mean it will do other things the best. HT has certainly also had its issues here and there.

I actually don't think we will see, b/c I don't think Sideshow's gonna let HT go there as they do a sufficient job with the armored characters and it is Sideshow's license that HT is working with, but. . .Sideshow has its flaws. I'll be the first to point it out if I see it, but their armored characters are really exceptionally done. Of course, Hot Toys did play a role in developing the armored figures from my understanding, but just because Hot Toys does some things the best doesn't mean it will do other things the best. HT has certainly also had its issues here and there.

Lol all I can wish is that sideshow and hot toys keep producing awesome collectibles so that I can keep collecting!

Just the body thats the only thing.

Realistically I think you'll see HT hitting the well that SSC has already done as to not force competition from an associate directly so it might be a while until we get even get a hint of an HT Boba and by then I would have been enjoying this one the whole time. My Boba Fett collection can more than handle two company's offerings without much of an issue

As far as my understanding they are going to go back and redo certain characters that SS has already done like they have done with Luke. They won't be doing the same characters at the same time.

When it came right down to it. I couldn't do it. After waiting for...well...a hell of a long time for this character to be made by Sideshow, I was just so completely underwhelmed by the results of their efforts that I had to pass on the figure.

Or I suppose it could have been closer to "I was busy at work and forgot about the PPO so I had to get on the waitlist and am very bitter about having to do that as I feel this figure will be too popular for waitlist orders to convert"...

you be the judge.

It's the best so far. Don't mean rain on the parade but he still has aotc boba arms, bell bottoms, not much neck & no wonky left brow:thud:

You confuse me sir :confused:, but I'm easily confused :lol. I have all the previously released Boba Fett 1/6th scale figures and I still ordered the exclusive and might order one of the regular edition in the near future, also if HT offered their own Boba tomorrow I would order that one as well. That's how much of a horrible fanboy I am :cuckoo::rotfl.

Back