1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife was bugging me every single day about being home to order it. Guess what? Slipped my mind, and was gone to long from taking the kids to a homeschool event.

I didnt really like the stand, but wanted it just in case if they do MCQ, proto boba and would need more than a basic stand.

I ordered from Razors Edge, Boba and Living Dead Dolls set.

I was all set to order the EX from SSC (I like the stand's look even after _____ing about it) and even had my browser tabs open to SSC's site when a hectic day at work just took over. I didn't get a chance to order until 11:45. I just waitlisted though, I'm not that worried I won't get it and worst comes to worst I don't think it'll be that hard to get my hands on a regular.

I didn't know what it meant, but now I know I'm really bad at it.

charientism-A figure of speech wherein a taunting expression is softened by a jest; an insult veiled in grace.

Yeah, I think you're more of the "witty sarcasms" guy minus the jest whereas Flosi is more of the "velvet hammer" type. :lol

Last edited:
in all honesty im not the brightest bulb in the bush & consider myself fairly lucky to get my shoes on the right foot and laces tied in the morning so yea.....................................um what was the question?...................:wave

[ame="https://youtu.be/WL5PPN5sE0Q"]302 Found[/ame]

night barry :wave night flosi :wave don't let the bed bugs bite. :rotfl and don't forget your snack-packs. :) :)

Great figure. Really like the light up base. The exclusive was no big deal to me. It's great that Sideshow did it like this. Now I can order from another retailer for cheaper money.

I bought the exclusive because I'm going to buy a regular version so I can sell the exclusive version. Why, because I know in the not too distant future some idiot is going to want to pay a buttload for a stupid, painted base of a piece of wheat.

Last edited:
I bought the exclusive because I'm going to buy a regular version so I can sell the exclusive version. Why, because I know in the not too distant future some idiot is going to want to pay an buttload for a stupid, painted base of a piece of wheat.

This is true. I bet selling the base alone will made more than a few bucks.

I'm no flipper hater. I've done it a couple times myself to fund other purchases. But, I think there's more than 2 or 3 vocal haters. How many you ask? Well, more haters than you can imagine!

Point being, bragging about it will not net any friends.

And internet friends is what it's all about, huh? LOL You'll be a moderator in no time...:lol

BB

For some reason, I have an easier time doing these priority preorders on my phone that my home pc. anywho, congrats to all who snagged one.

For some reason, I have an easier time doing these priority preorders on my phone that my home pc. anywho, congrats to all who snagged one.

I ordered from my phone about 10 minutes after it went up. It went right through with no problem. I'm not sure why some people had problems with the site today.

I'm sort of new to this whole game, do you think he'll be easy to pick up after he's been released, or should I put in a pre-order if I really want him.

Hard to say, particularly since we don't know edition sizes, but he sold out of BBTS pretty damn quickly, and the Ex. on Sideshow's site sold out quick as well. Sideshow figures are usually easier to get after release than certain Hot Toys figures, but Boba Fett is one of the top 2 or 3 most popular Star Wars characters out there. I went ahead and ordered from Alter Ego. If you know for sure that you are gonna eventually buy, you might wanna go ahead and pre-order now.

Back