1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first Star Wars figure for me, Even though i am a huge fan :slap

But i have got the Luke and Leia PF's coming next week :impatient:

Has a 12" Vader Leia Han and Chewie been released? Just started collecting so not really up to speed :lol

I love being able to read deleted posts now... Sure, I may well have passed you as worst mod ever, but the fringe benifits are nice. :clap

tell me who deleted my free mamogram picture oh seethe saying sooth sayer......:tap

im leaning towards shropt.................:mad:

This is the first Star Wars figure for me, Even though i am a huge fan :slap

But i have got the Luke and Leia PF's coming next week :impatient:

Has a 12" Vader Leia Han and Chewie been released? Just started collecting so not really up to speed :lol

Hit up Sideshow's site and just browse the 12" Star Wars figures. That would be the best way to get acclimated.

Vader, Leia and Han are all yeses, Chewie is a no. :monkey2

I love being able to read deleted posts now... Sure, I may well have passed you as worst mod ever, but the fringe benifits are nice. :clap

You flatter yourself. You must first edit people's posts to make them look they have been saying rude things: only then will you surpass me. :lecture

I cannot do this :lecture.... And to be honest I havn't even seen the post yet. :lol

what the hell good is it to be friends with a mod if he wont even give you secret info......................:dunno

eff you flosi...................spill it...............:tap

Hit up Sideshow's site and just browse the 12" Star Wars figures. That would be the best way to get acclimated.

Vader, Leia and Han are all yeses, Chewie is a no. :monkey2

Rebelscum's got a Star Wars Sideshow photo archive that looks pretty complete.

https://rebelscum.com/sideshow.asp

:lecture

Note: edited to make thenammagazine look foolish :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Mine was deadpan sarcasm. :lol

Haven't you ever heard of this joke, "I didn't think you'd go out like this." :dunno

in all honesty im not the brightest bulb in the bush & consider myself fairly lucky to get my shoes on the right foot and laces tied in the morning so yea.....................................um what was the question?...................:wave

Back