1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen the official pics.

The detail on the figure overall is amazing, and so is the base, but sadly the proportions and general shape of the figure are no better than when it was first shown. His elbows are tiny, vestigial even, but he looks too chunky in general.

Boba Fatt!

Eternia, I have no idea what you're frustrated about. If you want a black stand, order the regular

Damm sometimes it is difficult to convey things online and not in person..

Basicly what i am saying to sideshow is Stop bein lazy with the clones and making a stand the exclusive ( and art prints to for that matter )..

Its like a car dealership putting and air freshner in a car and calling it an exclusive..

And even though i could care less about the black stand if they are goin to be lazy and give us a stand as an exclusive, at minimum give us the black stand as well..

But most importantly like i said stop making stands for the clones exclusive but instead, give us something that is well thought out and goes very well with that character and has a cool factor to it for the Exclusive, and not once and a while either but for each and every Exclusive you make or else theres no points in making an exclusive att all

Just seen the official pics.

The detail on the figure overall is amazing, and so is the base, but sadly the proportions and general shape of the figure are no better than when it was first shown. His elbows are tiny, vestigial even, but he looks too chunky in general.

Boba Fatt!

Not seeing what you are seeing. :dunno

You are still going to buy it. :wave

2128_press05.jpg

Look at the elbows. Now look at the hands. Now look at your own elbows and hands.

See what I mean? The proportions are all wrong, his arms are tiny.

But look, I don't want to harp on too much because as I said the detail is fantastic and that is still a cool shot. The armour and suit probably just need putting on a different body.

Damm sometimes it is difficult to convey things online and not in person..

Basicly what i am saying to sideshow is Stop bein lazy with the clones and making a stand the exclusive ( and art prints to for that matter )..

Its like a car dealership putting and air freshner in a car and calling it an exclusive..

And even though i could care less about the black stand if they are goin to be lazy and give us a stand as an exclusive, at minimum give us the black stand as well..

But most importantly like i said stop making stands for the clones exclusive but instead, give us something that is well thought out and goes very well with that character and has a cool factor to it for the Exclusive, and not once and a while either but for each and every Exclusive you make or else theres no points in making an exclusive att all

I am A-OK with no cool exclusives being included with the clones. They don't need.

Look at the elbows. Now look at the hands. Now look at your own elbows and hands.

See what I mean? The proportions are all wrong, his arms are tiny.

But look, I don't want to harp on too much because as I said the detail is fantastic and that is still a cool shot. The armour and suit probably just need putting on a different body.

Is this an Old Spice joke?

I thought his arms looked a bit thin from the get go too, but it's nothing a bit of modding/futzing won't fix.

I think the gauntlets are a tad too small, but that's minor. Now I wait for Valfar to post another picture of his ROTJ Medicom Fett. :lol

Last edited:
I guess I'll go the AE route for Boba... This is going to be one loooooong wait. :(

Go with SS..get those reward points. Don't pull a spuds and go the cheap route...go the city way. :lol You know you'll buy from SS again...might as well get the points.

Back