1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or they could have gone all Kenner and included a blue Stormtrooper blaster. :D

I would probably have falled for that, too! :lol

Actually, that's a damn good idea. :lecture They could have made the Ex. more like those in the JOE line. Oh well.

Dissapointed he doesn't come with a standard Stormtrooper Blaster aswell (like the kenner figure)

Your guys are starting to make this figure seem more and more incomplete. :slap

Hammerhead came with a ST blaster as an homage to the Kenner figure. Why not Fett?

The Stormtroopers and Lando came with blasters that only appeared in early promotional photos, why not Fett?

Unless of course SSC *really* plans to milk this character and will make "Promo Pic Fett" and "Kenner Fett" as totally separate releases. :lol

Wow this is looking absolutely amazing..............

And i don't mind paying the extra 18 dollars for the exclusive vs retail but when you add that damm stupid pack out fee of 10 dollars to make sure your product and box does not get damaged, that fee is what pisses me off...

I mean i don't get that fee because with retailers not only do you save 10% but every retailer that i deal with puts the box in a box at no additional fee...

So sideshow if you dont want to give the 10% discount and are charging full retail, you seriously at minimum need to ship like every other retailer i have delt with does and ship like this without any additional pack out fees, come onn now.............

Does anyone else feel the same way about this 10 dollar pack out fee and it pisses you off as well ??

Rant over

Thanks

"pack out fee of 10 dollars "

I'm not following this. Is this some new option SSC is offering? :dunno

Yeah they started this a bit ago, i imagine because people were complaining bout getting damages to the hot toys brown outer box ( which in turn will damage your collectible box and possibly your collectible) that they ship your collectible in normally.

So the option is called " pack out " you have to call and request it, and it is what most if not all the different retailers already do at No additional cost., where they take the brown outer hot toys an or sideshow box with your collectible in it an put that box in another box for shipping, however for doin what they should do naturally at no additional shipping cost sideshow charges you and additional ten dollars per shipment...!!! equals lame

Last edited:
Yeah they started this a bit ago, i imagine because people were getting damages to the hot toys brown outer box ( which in turn will damage your collectible box and possibly your collectible) that they ship your collectible in normally.

So the option is called " pack out " you have to call and request it, and it is what most if not all the different retailers already do at No additional cost., where they take the brown outer hot toys an or sideshow box with your collectible in it an put that box in another box for shipping, however for doin what they should do naturally at no additional shipping cost sideshow charges you and additional ten dollars per shipment...!!! equals lame

Ahhh, I see. Didn't realize this was an option. Thanks for the info. :D

I completely agree with you!!! It's even worse when you live in California and have to pay taxes. One thing I find strange, is that Sideshow's shipping price is typically the same as AE's shipping price. How does it cost the same amount of money to ship the item a few hundred miles, as it does to ship across the country in a much larger box? I hate exclusives because I hate putting up with Sideshow's bull$#|+!!!

I do not like having to pay tax when purchasing online ethier ,so i know what you mean bro

And what tops your tax situation is, i collect some of the masters classics line and the matty collector is in calofornia and i live in florida and somehow they get away with charging mee tax, not sure how they get away with that one ??

Last edited:
Hammerhead came with a ST blaster as an homage to the Kenner figure. Why not Fett?

The Stormtroopers and Lando came with blasters that only appeared in early promotional photos, why not Fett?

:huh Good questions. Instead, another lame painted stand. :pfft:

Unless of course SSC *really* plans to milk this character and will make "Promo Pic Fett" and "Kenner Fett" as totally separate releases. :lol

Pass....

"No value?" I always buy direct from SSC. The rewards points and unparalleled customer service always cancel out any supposed "savings" from a retailer. Since the exclusive and the reg will most likely be the same price anyway getting the exclusive will be a no-brainer.

If you're so concerned about spending money for no reason then why spend $160+ on a Boba Fett figure at all? If you're a fan of the character just pick up a nice glossy 8x10 from Official Pix for $5.99 and call it a day. :lol

:lecture:exactly: My sentiments exactly, I always buy direct from Sideshow as well. The only figures I haven't bought from them were ones that I initially had to pass on or flat out missed out on.

I've preordered 3 things now from Sideshow and since they haven't come in yet, I don't have the rewards to use. I appreciate that they give these points, but it seems like I'll never be able to use them.

I usually buy direct from Sideshow, but this time I'm going to an etailer to save a few bucks. Money's tight and this guy's expensive. Every dollar counts!

I've got a decent chunk of change in points, but I may save them for Grievous.

"No value?" I always buy direct from SSC. The rewards points and unparalleled customer service always cancel out any supposed "savings" from a retailer. Since the exclusive and the reg will most likely be the same price anyway getting the exclusive will be a no-brainer.l

I agree with you bout the reward points and customer service an if the exclusive extras are i must have then definetly purchase from sideshow direct, or if someone is needing flexpay or somethings like that...

But if not then a retailer is the way to go because this 175 dollar collectible will only cost you $156.99 ( an in my case i wont have to pay sideshow the ten dollar pack out fee so i will save like 28 dollars ) so the regular is not the same cost as the exclusive, only when purchasing direct from sideshow will that ever be the case... An if you purchase from a good retailer like cornerstorecomics you will get awesome customer service

Last edited:
And this all goes back to what i originally said and that was... but if they insist on only giving us a Stand as the exclusive for the star wars figures, then they need to include the black star wars stand as well otherwise they are just swapping one stand for another and not giving us any thing extra included, and that is not Exclusive att all

It is exclusive though. "Exclusive" does not mean "extra". The stand is "exclusive" to Sideshow, meaning you can only get it by ordering from Sideshow. Yes, usually Sideshow offers something extra as an exclusive (i.e. Han's "Greedo Killer" blaster, Luke's floppy hat and goggles, etc. but don't confuse the term "exclusive" with "extra".

It is exclusive though. "Exclusive" does not mean "extra". The stand is "exclusive" to Sideshow, meaning you can only get it by ordering from Sideshow. Yes, usually Sideshow offers something extra as an exclusive (i.e. Han's "Greedo Killer" blaster, Luke's floppy hat and goggles, etc. but don't confuse the term "exclusive" with "extra".

Yes my friend but my main point was that when ordering and exclusive you normally get all that is coming with the regular edition correct ?? So if you want to take the easy route sideshow and make a stand for the exclusive at minimum you need to give me that black stand from the regular edition as well not take it away from me... Just like i previously have said as an example, when buying an exclusive Kratos you get the exclusive weapons Plus you get the regular edition weapons

Basicly my fustration is from all the clones for exclusives they just give you the white stand and call that an exclusive, come on

Last edited:
Eternia, I have no idea what you're frustrated about. If you want a black stand, order the regular.

And I'm for an extra gun too. Kenner or promo. Weapons are my favorite exclusives.

1 fett down..............3 to go................:yess:

I hope they make a McQuarrie Fett because that'll bring us closer to a McQuarrie Vader.

I think it would have been cooler to see a staff from the Holiday Sepcial, seriously. But nothing would beat an alternate helmet. I am pretty sure they're going to milk (as they should) this mold. Hell, even the trailer for the new season of the CW shows more Mandolorians. There is even one Boba Fett with tits!

I think it would have been cooler to see a staff from the Holiday Sepcial, seriously. But nothing would beat an alternate helmet. I am pretty sure they're going to milk (as they should) this mold. Hell, even the trailer for the new season of the CW shows more Mandolorians. There is even one Boba Fett with tits!

Yep, I am pretty positive they will wring every drop out of the work invested in Fett.

Back