1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just trying to decide if I want the stand or not. I think I'd use the Bespin base until Jango rolls out, in which case I'd want then to match. Are they going to be $175 for either version? I thought it was supposed to be $160! And the regular version will also probably come with free shipping while the exclusive doesn't!!

Cornerstorecomics is one place I avoid due to how they dealt with cutomers on their credit card debacle. (unless if you use PayPal with them).

That was quite some time ago and long ago rectified. The guy who runs CSC was on this board a few months' back explaining what happened and what they did to make things good again. You don't think they deserve a second chance? Curious, not judging.

That was quite some time ago and long ago rectified. The guy who runs CSC was on this board a few months' back explaining what happened and what they did to make things good again. You don't think they deserve a second chance? Curious, not judging.

............NO..................

Making customers cancel their credit cards due to fraudulent charges while leaving those customers in the lurch without an explanation in a timely manner doesn't deserve second chances from me.

Q2??? Yikes that is far of, when was IG 88 getting dropped?

December.

That's the price you pay for living in paradise. :pfft:

:lol :lol :lol

The magic of taxes...

paradise_island_06.jpg

Last edited:
Weird- looks like he's got one of those gimp arms. That is crazy-awkward looking. Did they think we wouldn't notice? LOL

BB

Does he pack sleeves? buzzybean needs a sleeve packer. His sleeve is unpacked and it appears to be a source of distress. Somebody pack this man's sleeve. I would but I'm not a sleeve packer. I'd hate to do it wrong and further distress the man.

Back