1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, no, no Coach Long. I meant from your reward points. Not ____ for free. :duh

Oh I got ya. :lol Several items over the period they've used RP. I'll be using $150 tomorrow to get the Snow Troll statue for $175

Anyone else think the SSC IG-88's legs look short?

Nah, they're fine. I don't they had them extended fully at comic-con and it was still a large 1:6th figure.

Oh I got ya. :lol Several items over the period they've used RP. I'll be using $150 tomorrow to get the Snow Troll statue for $175

Nah, they're fine. I don't they had them extended fully at comic-con and it was still a large 1:6th figure.

They look short proportionally compared to Hasbro and Kenner Ig-88s... I want to see them extended!!

That's awesome. But I gotta ask, how do you get an Exhibitor pass for SDCC? PM me if you have to.

Yeah, was gonna use them on the Arwen maquette but since the Troll is priced really at a great price for something that size I'll cut it almost in half. I got help because I had problems with comic-con messing up my press pass.

They look short proportionally compared to Hasbro and Kenner Ig-88s... I want to see them extended!!

I don't know. I guess in person they looked fine. It wasn't something I thought about at the time.

I bet you do, perv.

:lol:lol

Last edited:
I don't know. I guess in person they looked fine person. It wasn't something I thought about at the time.

son-disappointing-am-disappoint-cat-12914870208.jpg

Back