1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked my Boba a while ago and I just notice that the vest on him starts to flake a bit. Any of you guys have the same problem with mine? and any tips on how to prevent the total demise if this material they used on it? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

that's weird ihave had three bobas and that's never happened -- if you email sideshow customer service they will send you a replacement

Fett landed today :rock i haven't geeked out this much opening a figure for a while

10830602_937062792972002_9175676223241216965_o.jpg

1602071_937062769638671_2230787745808128164_o.jpg

that's weird ihave had three bobas and that's never happened -- if you email sideshow customer service they will send you a replacement

Right now it looks fine but I'm just concerned that in time the material that they used will deteriorate. I got mine from a local retailer (I live outside the US) and I guess a replacement is not possible. There are stress marks around the armor plates and I am a bit bothered by it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, do any stores have this for sale with international shipping? That is, shipping outside the country the store is local to.

European based web stores i rely on are already pre sold out. There might be a few options on EBay.

So I just snagged this figure off of eBay for $187.50 shipped. Seems like a pretty good deal at only around $12 more than what Sideshow charged for it new. Not sure if its one of the supposed new versions or not but either way I'm happy.

I've seen a lot of these on eBay lately that look like scam listings. A few Hong Kong sellers with low feedback (19-22) have just been listing this with stock photos over and over the past couple weeks.

I've seen a lot of these on eBay lately that look like scam listings. A few Hong Kong sellers with low feedback (19-22) have just been listing this with stock photos over and over the past couple weeks.
The guy I bought it from is based out of Hong Kong. Looks like he joined eBay in 2014, he has 100% feedback over the past twelve months with thirty-five reviews. Hopefully it turns out to be legit.

Crap now I'm a bit worried. I didn't look at the feedback too much before I bought the item. All the feedback is from the past few months and I'm not able to view the listings for what the buyers bought. Plus the guy has nothing else up for sale...

Yeah keep us updated. I got gun shy and didn't bid on these as I heard stories going around recently about some marvel hot toys scams on eBay (not the same sellers as the Bobas).

I recently bought a Boba from Hong Kong seller. It took about a month to get it, but the figure was new in box As far as I can tell). I can tell you the seller name if you want.

I recently bought a Boba from Hong Kong seller. It took about a month to get it, but the figure was new in box As far as I can tell). I can tell you the seller name if you want.
For curiosity what was the name? I'm really hoping I didn't fall for a scam. I suppose if worst comes to worst there's the Buyer Protection Program but I've never dealt with it. The guy claims to not have a trackimg number because of the fact the shipping is free. I haven't made contact with the seller yet and am unsure how long I should wait. Supposedly the item is marked as shipped but that happened within minutes of me winning the auction so it seems fishy.

I apologize, the seller was from Shanghai China. His user name is luck_day2005. It was a little more then I wanted to pay at around $240 shipped, but I am pleased with the figure. I recently ported him over to a HT true type slim and he looks and poses so much better then the SS stock body. Hope you didn't get scammed. Good luck!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can win a case with PayPal really easily if the seller doesn't provide a tracking #, but could be completely legit. I bought one of the snowtroopers from a Chinese seller over the summer, as did many others, and that seller was just using a stock photo too. They did provide tracking though. Got the figure in about 2 weeks.

For curiosity what was the name? I'm really hoping I didn't fall for a scam. I suppose if worst comes to worst there's the Buyer Protection Program but I've never dealt with it. The guy claims to not have a trackimg number because of the fact the shipping is free. I haven't made contact with the seller yet and am unsure how long I should wait. Supposedly the item is marked as shipped but that happened within minutes of me winning the auction so it seems fishy.

Just make sure that if the figure has not turned up within 40 days, you log a dispute with PayPal, regardless of any excuses or reasons given by the Seller.. no tracking details should always be regarded as suspicious, for a relatively expensive item.. because the Seller should want to be able to track the package himself, for his own security.

yeah man, this definitely sounds like fishy auction. The fact he's not providing any tracking at all is a big red flag.

I just recently got a snowtrooper from a HK seller, shipping was free - but he did provide tracking info. I wouldn't wait too long before opening a paypal case man

I opened a case through PayPal, I sort of feel bad because I don't know for sure that the auction isn't legitimate but something doesn't feel right. I wish I had paid more attention before jumping on placing a bid. I'm usually pretty cautious when buying on eBay, I just saw what appeared to be a good deal and jumped on it.

Back