1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the description and the fact that I got it from Pop Culture, It looks like I have the reissued version! It's great, love it. Only problem is that now I want to buy even more 1/6th Star Wars figures :rotfl This really is an expensive hobby!

Yeah same, I have my two favourites Darth Deluxe and Boba but I want more Original Trilogy figures screw the prequel stuff. The only good ones from the PT are the clones. I really want to get Bib Fortuna , hes a minor character and the figure is simple , but he would be good for the star wars look for my detolfs. I was thinking about even getting the rebel commandos. Tusken Raider figure would be good to have but they are a bit harder to find now.

Well, I never had the original, but the Boba Fett I received last week from Sideshow looks the same as the original based on every video I saw on YouTube and pics from members here. Are we sure these improvements are real and not just attributed to a foggy memory? Obviously things like stiffer joints are not possible to discern from photos or videos, but things like the length of the pants and the boxy armor appear to be the same on my figure as on the original release. Perhaps some have the improvements while others are just left-over stock from the original run?

Well, I never had the original, but the Boba Fett I received last week from Sideshow looks the same as the original based on every video I saw on YouTube and pics from members here. Are we sure these improvements are real and not just attributed to a foggy memory? Obviously things like stiffer joints are not possible to discern from photos or videos, but things like the length of the pants and the boxy armor appear to be the same on my figure as on the original release. Perhaps some have the improvements while others are just left-over stock from the original run?

I swear to you , the vest is different and the pants are longer and the Velcro is tougher . My first two has the square insert , its is now no longer on the reissue version . You might have just got the original version which could be left over stock . I don't know. BUt I tell you what I will email sideshow customer service and get in writing . I looked at box , the date says on the box 2012, so its hard to tell from the box either.

Reissue or not SS Boba is a must! I'll just wait for the ROTJ version of Sideshow then I'll call it a day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reissue or not SS Boba is a must! I'll just wait for the ROTJ version of Sideshow then I'll call it a day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyway I got my email back from SSC customer service, they cant confirm anything about improvements made . And its not a foggy memory . The vest I have on my new is different to older vests . I don't really care about trying to prove it , because I have one in hand . and that's enough proof for me. Hopefully someone will get a reissue one soon to help me verify it . Thanks

Sideshow support confirmed today via live chat that this figure will not be going back up for pre-order or buy-now. I didn't ask if they still had stock available because that's irrelevant to me if I can't pay by PayPal. Oh well.

If anyone sees this at or below retail with a maximum of $10 shipping to the US (or Canada) please let me know.

so what is the situation for the boba fett now ?
they seems like re issue this figure secretly.

will it release to local dealer worldwide or something ?
i asked my local dealer they don't even know this is happening
any expert can clarify this ?

because i prefer to get from my local dealer because the price will be cheaper without the shipping fees.
if is not going to release to other local dealer i will try to get online, i placed a waitlist order from SS site today just incase ,( any idea when is the collection date for the waitlist order just recently ?)

Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold "

got my coin box in the post a few days ago, sadly I assumed it was 1/6 scale still goes well with boba .

10940499_857947987560704_1786751399857456036_n.jpg

got mine boba on saturday .. still love him <3 .. its such a great figure .. hes standing next to greedo. now i really need bossk.

Back