1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That vest mod you did looks great DAVEJAMES . I noticed your shin pockets look bigger compared to the re-issued I have . Iam struggling big time to get the door opener tool in there .

Thanks. And I still wasn't able to get the larger tool in there all the way, so I think the pockets are probably the same size.

Thanks. And I still wasn't able to get the larger tool in there all the way, so I think the pockets are probably the same size.

yeah , without comparing its hard to tell / Mine wont go in at all, only goes about less than half. I might try fixing that later .

there is some now on ebay - prices are going down and stock is coming into various online stores.

The only issue with ordering from Sideshow is they can't or won't process a PayPal payment on a waitlist, which is why I need a proper buy (or pre-order) button on their page.

How do I know I got the re-issue? I purchased it from a retailer here in Australia, but I can't seem to find any indication if it's the reissue or just rebound old stock.

How do I know I got the re-issue? I purchased it from a retailer here in Australia, but I can't seem to find any indication if it's the reissue or just rebound old stock.

lay boba down flat , then look at the bottom chest plate, if its curved , its the reissue . If its flat and it feels like a large plastic insert underneath and feels square and flat instead of curved you have the original. Also you might have the red sash belt at the top of the pouched belt instead of the pouch belt is top red sash is bottom. If you got it from Game Traders or Pop Culture its the reissue version.

Also the pants at the cuffs should be covering the ankles almost and the Velcro on the back of the pouch belt is thicker and courser . Also the legs should be stiffer and he should almost stand up on his own without the stand . The other version had loose legs etc . They have had time to correct the QC issues due to the hundreds of returns and parts they had to send out .
MY first boba from the first wave had wonky armour plates and they were all lopsided . They sent me a new vest .

This new reissue version compared to my first two I had , is so much better quality and I wished I had this version in the first place.

here is a pic of what he should look like laying down . If you have the reissue congrats !~!

1384199_854631494559020_270883214756903890_n.jpg

Easier to just sell the one I have and order the new one

he will definitely sell, hes a most wanted list figure . Figures are starting to hit the market now so soon would be a good time to sell. make sure you can get a reissue figure first it would be pointless if you sold him and ended up with the same version later on

he will definitely sell, hes a most wanted list figure . Figures are starting to hit the market now so soon would be a good time to sell. make sure you can get a reissue figure first it would be pointless if you sold him and ended up with the same version later on

Yeah, my normal retailer is currently taking orders for the reissue :)

I want reissue Fett.

Wish there was an absolute way to confirm once ordered. The waitlist isn't very encouraging either.

Yeah the waitlist isn't exactly ideal. I would think that since there's a re-issue of this figure that they've made more so you would think they could just ask the factory to up the order a bit, especially on a character like this that seems to have sold well. I suppose they only put in an order for more figures to be made if they have enough people on the waitlist though.

Has anyone who got on the waitlist recently (and if so, when?) gotten one of these? I was on in October but then stupidly got off when all the HT stuff and 3PO were announced. Got back on in December.

lay boba down flat , then look at the bottom chest plate, if its curved , its the reissue . If its flat and it feels like a large plastic insert underneath and feels square and flat instead of curved you have the original. Also you might have the red sash belt at the top of the pouched belt instead of the pouch belt is top red sash is bottom. If you got it from Game Traders or Pop Culture its the reissue version.

Also the pants at the cuffs should be covering the ankles almost and the Velcro on the back of the pouch belt is thicker and courser . Also the legs should be stiffer and he should almost stand up on his own without the stand . The other version had loose legs etc . They have had time to correct the QC issues due to the hundreds of returns and parts they had to send out .
MY first boba from the first wave had wonky armour plates and they were all lopsided . They sent me a new vest .

This new reissue version compared to my first two I had , is so much better quality and I wished I had this version in the first place.

here is a pic of what he should look like laying down . If you have the reissue congrats !~!

1384199_854631494559020_270883214756903890_n.jpg

From the description and the fact that I got it from Pop Culture, It looks like I have the reissued version! It's great, love it. Only problem is that now I want to buy even more 1/6th Star Wars figures :rotfl This really is an expensive hobby!

So this is really a version 1.5 type figure with some improvements? Not what I would have expected.

Also the legs should be stiffer and he should almost stand up on his own without the stand .

I guess you can't have everything.. :lol

I had almost talked myself out of this figure but these new pictures are really tempting me....

Will have to wait and see if its still in stock in a few months at my local dealer as money is a bit tight at the moment.

So this is really a version 1.5 type figure with some improvements? Not what I would have expected.

I guess you can't have everything.. :lol

I tried to stand Reissue Boba last night and he stands very well without the stand, I thought there would be some tumbles but none , the legs feel a little thicker or something , its been a while since I played and looked at my 1.0 version so its hard to compare it . I sold my 2x 1.0 versions about a year ago , but when I got this guy I was really happy to have it back plus the small improvements made me happier too. I am even liking the wooki braids better , but I still want that nylon braided hair like on the medicom version.

Back