1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just adding ...rotj medi fett is one kickass figure!!! It really is darn near perfect...I have said it many times.

just adding ...rotj medi fett is one kickass figure!!! It really is darn near perfect...I have said it many times.

The armor looks good, if they had used the RotJ helmet, gauntlets, and didn't let hasbro make their weapons and pouches people probably would agree its pretty damn nice. Also, I know the bodies are taller, but the recent medis still look short when you go to reviewer sites and they display them all together. Oh, and of course the newer bodies look like they have a ton more posability than the older medis.

You mean, until Walrusman hits.

Hairy chin balls man? No thanks. I have no need nor the room for cantina characters

hancarbon1.jpg

my custom hasbro carbonite project my brother made for me ....:yess:now just waiting for BOBA FETT......:impatient:

that's one sick set up you have there man! :clap

carbonwalll-1.jpg

thank's here's my whole set up so far......:rock boba's toy gun just painted black .......

Last edited:
Great looking wall Highlander. I just got Gen. Kenobi after another Freaks suggestion and I love him. You should gte your bro to make you other dios in that size, start squaring in the wall. :yess:

Great looking wall Highlander. I just got Gen. Kenobi after another Freaks suggestion and I love him. You should gte your bro to make you other dios in that size, start squaring in the wall. :yess:

I would but i rent ha ha... trying to learn from the other master jedi custom guy's around this galaxy next hopefully jabba palace that MR FEROZE did is amazing.....his dio is strait out of jedi.........

Sorry of topic but know were gonna get a PADAWAN kenobi version some time soon in 1/6 ....but yea that obi wan rock's.......Had to look up sideshow production peek archive maybe comic con he will show up if were lucky........

Last edited:
Sorry of topic but think were gonna get another general kenobi version some time soon in 1/6 i thnk not sure if is 1/6 or a statue piece....but yea obi wan rock's.......

There's a Kenobi coming out in the new Mythos statue series that is carrying his General's armor in a bag that you might be interested in. I'm not sure if they'll make a new 1/6 action figure of the Clone Wars General Kenobi version, though. My guess is that they won't.

You should look into possibly purchasing the ANH Old Ben Kenobi figure. He's one of their best human figures in my opinion.

YEA ur right mythos is correct....I do want the old school obi wan ,but soon as i get him i know hot toys EVIL EMPIRE will strike but he's defnitley on list to get....he is worth having two of so will sometime soon....I need him for my dagobah set up.....

Last edited:
Hey weard question but one reason i love boba is him and VADER froze han and i use to freeze solo in freezer all the time back in the day B4 playing and wondered if anyone else got yelled at by parents ...WHY IS YOUR HAN SOLO FROZEN IN THE FREEZER ? :lol I'm sure a lot did but fun times.......

Last edited:
I can't say I ever froze my Han Solo, but I used to get in trouble for roasting marshmallows on the space heater when I was a kid.

That makes me wish I had a space heater as a kid. Hard to roast marshmallows with baseboards.

My brother might have tried freezing Han. I don't remember doing it.

never did that just dug holes for figs and sand people and buried figures somewhere in the yard for fortress......lost forever now......

Hey weard question but one reason i love boba is him and VADER froze han and i use to freeze solo in freezer all the time back in the day B4 playing and wondered if anyone else got yelled at by parents ...WHY IS YOUR HAN SOLO FROZEN IN THE FREEZER ? :lol I'm sure a lot did but fun times.......

I can honestly say that when I was a kid I did this exact same thing. The only difference was my mother used to laugh everytime she found him in there. So I didn't get yelled at atleast. :lol

Back