1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did email sideshow 3 days ago,got a msg 2 days ago-
still no word on Boba fett and general grievous......

so IDFK whats going on!!!

NEED FETT NOW.
and Jango announced at SDCC and Pre Visla on display too!!!!

MY WAITLIST IS CONVERTING! I am a frakkin' happy camper!

The email got to me last night saying that my waitlist order would convert on 05-25-12..."and Boba Fett will ship shortly after that".

I am betting we see Boba Fett in the 30-day section today!

MY WAITLIST IS CONVERTING! I am a frakkin' happy camper!

The email got to me last night saying that my waitlist order would convert on 05-25-12..."and Boba Fett will ship shortly after that".

I am betting we see Boba Fett in the 30-day section today!

Well today is newsletter day. Let's hope for some good news.

I thought every kid froze Han at least once LOL

I didn't stop at Han. I am pretty sure every GI JOE made it into the freezer. The change in temperature would destroy the rubber band that held the bodies together and they would break afterwards :)monkey2) but I was addicted and ruined many a GIJOE figure that way. :lol

I didn't stop at Han. I am pretty sure every GI JOE made it into the freezer. The change in temperature would destroy the rubber band that held the bodies together and they would break afterwards :)monkey2) but I was addicted and ruined many a GIJOE figure that way. :lol

I had plenty of Joes where that band broke but I used to open them up and replace the band with a regular rubber band. It held them together looser then before but for the most part it did the trick. :lol

There was a mom-n-pop hardware store near me that had a terrible selection of items...except the o-rings of the type that go into plumbing. They were very similar to the bands inside the Joes and I used to use those to replace my broken ones. They worked great.

There was a mom-n-pop hardware store near me that had a terrible selection of items...except the o-rings of the type that go into plumbing. They were very similar to the bands inside the Joes and I used to use those to replace my broken ones. They worked great.

Yeah the bands were more a washer type band then a rubber band. I can see how using those would work great because that's essentially what the original band was.

Yeah the bands were more a washer type band then a rubber band. I can see how using those would work great because that's essentially what the original band was.

Finding the correct size would normally have been the trick. But the guy who ran this hardware store apparently was psychotic about having a great variety of them available, so it was never a problem (of course, I only replace 3, but I kept a bunch available just in case).:lol

Jango never screamed like a girl.

While this is true, I always felt that the color of his suit was...well...cartoonish, compared to Boba Fett's.

Sky blue is just not "badass" to me.:)

Edit - Of course, that being said, I will own Jango just as quickly as I am getting Boba.

I love how SS is listening to some of their fans (me) who wants the Mandalorians after the Troopers XD. Pre Visla is awesome as well as Jango (much better than it's medicom counterpart) I'm really looking forward for this Boba and even more excited about the General.

Did they confirm Pre Vizsla was on the way? And say what you want about Medicom, but their Jango figure is one of my top favorite figures and is the only Medi-fig I own.

Did they confirm Pre Vizsla was on the way? And say what you want about Medicom, but their Jango figure is one of my top favorite figures and is the only Medi-fig I own.

I have no idea if they did, I am taking as reference the comment previous to mine, but if its true, then I love how SS will expand in to the mandalorians.
In terms of Jango, after seeing the Boba SS and after looking at the Jango almost everyday at my local store, I am sure a SS Jango will surpass the Medicom one. Not only in size but also in details. that is my opinion.:nana:

Edit
NVM "NEED FETT NOW.
and Jango announced at SDCC and Pre Visla on display too!!!!" that comment is so wrongfully written that it could give the appeareance that those two figures are announced for the SDCC display LOL.

You're given a username so you can post your opinions so go for it:wink1: but back to this Boba figure, I hope we get the 30 day notice tonight:pray:

Back