1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best for Stars Wars 1/6 yea, I'd agree...until Grievous hits :yess: :nana:

But for right now, for me, best any SS 1/6 figure from any license right now is Zartan.

ANY SW in 1/6th is good i believe,Zartan aye?is he EU too?

hahahahah I kid.
those Joes sure are pretty cool,i DID have some but sold them off for more Wars figures.

ANY SW in 1/6th is good i believe,

Yep. Even when it's character or format I'm not interested in or that I'm probably not going to buy, I love seeing a Star Wars announcement over anything else from SS.

There's only a hand full of figures left that are on my list and I should be almost finished with my SW collection, but with HT back tracking SS's old figures, it's almost like starting up all over again :lol
Zartan aye?is he EU too?
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

hahahahah I kid.
those Joes sure are pretty cool,i DID have some but sold them off for more Star Wars figures.

Yea I only have a few. I love GI Joe but there are only some that I'd want as figures

what's a 30day notice? i've never had a pre-order with Sideshow before. does this mean they won't start sending them till after a 30 day notice? cause if that's the case i'm stuffed! :impatient:

usually SS will send out an email once they get a confirmed date for the shipment to reach their warehouse. Most of the time it's anywhere between 20-30 days. Sometimes you can check the bottom of the NL and look for it under coming in the next 30 days.

Dear valued collector, we would like to inform you that we expect to have this item arrive in our warehouse in 21 days.

J/K

:peace

Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett is and will continue to be the true grail version of Boba Fett in 1/6 scale gentlemen.

The only thing this comment accomplishes is to show that anyone can throw a senseless and delusional thought out and it still means nothing.

I am not saying you are wrong.

But show you're right.

:)

hancarbon1.jpg

my custom hasbro carbonite project my brother made for me ....:yess:now just waiting for BOBA FETT......:impatient:

YES very grateful for bro ....thank's for compliment sir.... Its way cheaper then buying sideshow one....next project jabba's palace sometime........

usually SS will send out an email once they get a confirmed date for the shipment to reach their warehouse. Most of the time it's anywhere between 20-30 days. Sometimes you can check the bottom of the NL and look for it under coming in the next 30 days.

thanx for the reply. it looks like i will have to cancel this because it will be too late for the birthday :gah:

The only thing this comment accomplishes is to show that anyone can throw a senseless and delusional thought out and it still means nothing.

I am not saying you are wrong.

But show you're right.

:)

Really, truly not trying to "troll" the thread fellas.

If you don't have the ROTJ then I don't expect you to think much of it or to not get the SS one. That said,...the armor detailing on the Medicom is done a bit better and the paint apps are superior as well. Personally, I like the red accents on this version as well.

Yes,..it appears the sideshow version will come equipped with a nicer gun....but an accessory does not make the figure. Anybody who actually has the ROTJ Fett will tell you nothing but good things about it. Also, the production run was much smaller for ROTJ and obviously its the "only" Fett exclusive to that movie by its look,...which is why it had grail status over the others.

So,...to those of you who don't have the medi ROTJ Fett but are anticipating the SS empire Fett,....I'm sure you will be happy with what you get and that's all that matters.

However,...if you already have ROTJ and you are still getting sideshow.....then damn, you are a serious completist collector.

I have a Fett in my collection which will continue to be worth more than the other Fett versions as time passes. No need for another or to try and best what has already been done very well.

Last edited:
THank's for compliments guy's .....Yes boba needs to go to lightspeed for us and get here fast...

Last edited:
Really, truly not trying to "troll" the thread fellas.

If you don't have the ROTJ then I don't expect you to think much of it or to not get the SS one. That said,...the armor detailing on the Medicom is done a bit better and the paint apps are superior as well. Personally, I like the red accents on this version as well.

Yes,..it appears the sideshow version will come equipped with a nicer gun....but an accessory does not make the figure. Anybody who actually has the ROTJ Fett will tell you nothing but good things about it. Also, the production run was much smaller for ROTJ and obviously its the "only" Fett exclusive to that movie by its look,...which is why it had grail status over the others.

So,...to those of you who don't have the medi ROTJ Fett but are anticipating the SS empire Fett,....I'm sure you will be happy with what you get and that's all that matters.

However,...if you already have ROTJ and you are still getting sideshow.....then damn, you are a serious completist collector.

I have a Fett in my collection which will continue to be worth more than the other Fett versions as time passes. No need for another or to try and best what has already been done very well.

I have Medi ROTJ Fett and I agrre with you on all points about the figure except for your last point. I'm also get SS ESB Fett but I don't consider myself a completist in the least bit ,I'm getting it so I have a complete set of SS Empire Bounty Hunters , er wait um well I guess those reason do make me a completest :slap

Back