1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thumbs are definitely more loose than the other ones that's for sure.

Mine are too....They'll stay where you pose them but they seem looser than I would expect. :dunno

Sideshow said only after long usage would they become slightly loose.

I've only posed mine once and I'd called their thumbs more than slightly loose.

Shameless plug

I'm selling mine in the marketplace if anyone wants to add another one to their army. I only have the one and it's in brand new condition. Really like it but I think the neck could have been a little longer.

Shameless plug

I'm selling mine in the marketplace if anyone wants to add another one to their army. I only have the one and it's in brand new condition. Really like it but I think the neck could have been a little longer.

Did you extend the neck to the point where you can bend it back and forward?

Shameless plug

Could not fine it in the for sale part of the board. Link or PM me.

I see that in yesterday or today's "Ask Sideshow" they indicated that they'll be changing the highlights on the Security Droids to the correct darker shade of red.

I just got an email...after getting on the waitlist, then having my waitlist order cancelled..a "second chance" email from Sideshow for the exclusive version of the Battle Droids.

Hmmmm.....

And the same thing happened with Zartan...

I didn't even bother checking on it. I had already gotten mine through ebay and lucked out to get them for less than retail. Sideshow is slipping...still the greatest 1:6 company out there and the actual product is vastly improved...but definitaly not what they were 5 years ago in this aspect.

Looks good... but pull the droid necks out all the way. They actually extend out about another 1/4"

azzd.jpg

Back