1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sillybattledroidwalk.jpg

wgtd4269.jpg

wgtd4371.jpg

wgtd4330.jpg

wgtd4247.jpg

Considering the color variations they could have put out already, SSC is strangely conservative with these.

I am really excited for the release of general grievous (finally) and the security droids that they showed at comic-con. I wonder how long until the preorder is up for the droids and it looks like they finally got the color right (at least from the pics I can tell). I want them be around the same time as grievous so I dont miss them before I leave off for marine boot-camp.

so are they releasing another 2 pack battle droid ? how much will it be $80.00 or $120

I can't recall where I heard/read it but I think sideshow said that they would release dual packs for the pilot and security droids, geonosis battle droids but not the geonosis oom-9 commander. Price I'm guessing would be higher than the release of the original battle droids so maybe $120 but hopefully nothing much higher than that.

Security Battle Droids Set

SecBattDroid-Previewv09-1.jpg

Built to serve, the Security Battle droids come off the assembly line in droves to help the Trade Federation. Beaming with attitude and personality these robust OOM-series B1 predecessors almost always get their jobs done…when they’re focused. The chance to start new squads of Security Battle Droid Sixth Scale Figure Sets is happening soon!

Re: Security Battle Droids Set

I like this better tbh, I wouldn't have clicked on a thread I thought was just about the other figs.

So SSC has moved on from Clone repaints to Roger Repaints. :lol

Yeah...I'm in for a set of these. Their built well and fun as hell to display.

I like the battle droids. Didn't think I would but bought a 2-pack (original battle droids) on chance and they're great fun. Poses and stands better than many other Sideshow figures as well.

what's up with the b-boy pose with that battle droid on the right...........:lol

Back