1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got the shoulders to rotate. Thanks for the advice guys. Just a bit of wiggling and it came free.

these battle droids are really nice. got them from the goHastings sale and I'm surprised at how poseable yet sturdy they are. I still have them with stands though just in case. They're flanking Ventress right now but they'll be moved to Grievous whenever he finally comes out

these battle droids are really nice. got them from the goHastings sale and I'm surprised at how poseable yet sturdy they are. I still have them with stands though just in case. They're flanking Ventress right now but they'll be moved to Grievous whenever he finally comes out

Same here... I've got mine just hanging out on a shelf with PT Jedi. But once Grievous comes out they will get their own shelf :rock

Got my Battle Droids! LOVE THEM!!!! Except I don't like how easily the backpacks fall off. Shoulda had some magnet power or something like that. I'm actually tempted to superglue them on.

Anyway, here's my roll call:
BattleDroid_0020.jpg

Hasbro's is a drunk compared to these guys
BattleDroid_0024.jpg

BattleDroid_0029.jpg

BattleDroid_0030.jpg

BattleDroid_0031.jpg

BattleDroid_0033.jpg

Looking forward to getting these guys. Love the Hasbro Battle Droid pic as mine will turn into cannon fodda one I get the Sideshow ones.

Yah, the backpacks falling off are a problem. Especially with the antenna and how they can break very easily.

Can you buy a magnetic strip and cut a piece to be 'hidden' and make the pack stay on magnetically? I'm sure the next ones will have that.

The drunk hasbro droid is awesome!

Question, I've just received the Infantry Droids 2-pack and the thumbs on the figures are all loose on both figures. Are they supposed to be like that? They can't grip the blaster, the other two "fingers" of the hand are not like that.

Question, I've just received the Infantry Droids 2-pack and the thumbs on the figures are all loose on both figures. Are they supposed to be like that? They can't grip the blaster, the other two "fingers" of the hand are not like that.

My thumbs are definitely more loose than the other ones that's for sure.

Just talked to Sideshow and they said they weren't supposed to be loose... only after long usage would they become slightly loose. Mine were VERY loose right out of the box. The thumbs can't grip the blaster.. it's useless... :(

Back