1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually the weathering is consistant on all 3 of my packs. It may not show up in my pics but that is just from the angle the light is reflecting off the packs. The weathering is pretty identical on all of mine.

Cool, thanks for the info... I never really looked at the packs too closely. The droids are clearly different, guess I just assumed the packs were as well.

Glennfett said:
glennspics030.jpg

i was wondering about that pic. Cuz i don't think i got a DDD pack.

EDIT: ok here's what i got.

IMG_1860.jpg

I can't imagine there are too many number variations. Aside from Exclusive 1138, my other two packs have the same numbers as Craw's.

So do the shoulders move up and down? Both of mine are not moving...

Scratch that just got em going. I have to add to the chorus here - extremely impressed with these and even the wife thinks they rock.

Last edited:
Well I just checked my droids and here are the 4 packs that I have that are not the 1138. I need to get a couple more sets of these.

6723617545_6375f0bae3_b.jpg

It looks like there are a few combinations of these.
Here are the different symbols I have seen looking through the thread so far.
U:: )|
: )|U:
)|U::
UU|:)
:|)|)|)

The first three were in my exclusive edition and I have seen the same ones with at least two other people so it may be that the exclusives are all the same.

I see at least one set of duplicates between The Craws and mine.

Last edited:
Well I just checked my droids and here are the 4 packs that I have that are not the 1138. I need to get a couple more sets of these.

The first three were in my exclusive edition and I have seen the same ones with at least two other people so it may be that the exclusives are all the same.

Awesoem man, what are you going to do with all those droids?

Awesoem man, what are you going to do with all those droids?

I am not sure yet. Of the army builders I usually buy at least 2 of each. I have like 8 Stormtrooper and 8 Sandtroopers (2 of each exclusive) and 2 each of all the clone variants.

As for battle droids my plan is to get at least one more set of the plain ones and 3 sets of the red arena droids and 2 each of the security and pilots ones plus the commanders.

Last edited:
I am not sure yet. Of the army builders I usually buy at least 2 of each. I have like 8 Stormtrooper and 8 Sandtroopers (2 of each exclusive) and at 2 each of all the clone variants.

As for battle droids my plan is to get at least one more set of the plain ones and 3 sets of the red arena droids and 2 each of the security and pilots ones plus the commanders.

Wow man, that's hardcore. Where do you put them all?

So if I understand this right. These 3 are in the exclusive set:

These 3 are in the regular set:

:|)|)|) <----Is this one in the set or just the box pic?

LisaSSFan
Now tempted to get another set of clankers. :panic:

Dang, bunch of number variations right there. Good thing the Super didn't have numbers on his back.

So if I understand this right. These 3 are in the exclusive set:

These 3 are in the regular set:

:|)|)|) <----Is this one in the set or just the box pic?

LisaSSFan
Now tempted to get another set of clankers. :panic:
That one was in the one picture posted earlier. Everyone needs to look at there Droids and post what is on the back of them.

Last edited:
jason2885,

I can confirm that my 3 backpacks in the exclusive version are these.

Sideshow has really outdone themselves with these Droids. They are just amazingly done with so many joints to get great poses! :ccheerlea

LisaSSFan

Last edited:
i just checked the other back pack which i hadnt taken a pic of yet.it was l U D:

Thanks so from what I can tell here are the packs I have found so far:
Exclusive:

My set and at least one others set of regulars

Glenns set of regulars:
lU|):

Anyone else have anything different?

Last edited: