1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are the ear things not glued into place? If that's the case I could see being able to get the head repositioned on the figure I'm having trouble with.

Nope. At least mine weren't. I tried removing them just so I could tilt the head back to line the head up. I think you need to do that in order to get it to swivel properly without breaking it. Once you've done that, like the rest of the joints, it moves easily.

I still refuse to buy any clones. :wink1:
Aw, c'mon...you know they can think creatively and are vastly superior to droids...
AOTC-CLONES-1.jpg

Although these droids are pretty doggone superior, I must say...:)
BATTLEDROIDS02.jpg

I have to SMASH it with a hammer and take pics afterwards. Shouldn't be too hard to destroy this thing. :monkey2

Perfect photo opp to have a clone standing on a pile of broken droid parts...

One of mine took a nosedive yesterday, for no reason. They really should have included stands, or something magnetic, since there's metal in the feet. Luckily it's not broken but the antennas on the backpack are bent--turns out they're wire

I don't think the feet are magnetic though, they've got some type of metal thing on the bottom of the feet, I'm guessing just to add some weight on the bottom, but it's not enough.

Ah, I don't have them in hand yet so I ASSumed. :lol

I read something about them standing on the STAP magnetically and figured the Droids feet were magnetic. Guess it's the other way around.

I thought I had extended the necks all the way. :dunno Ah well they're back in the box right now. Room is at a premium.

Edit: Thanks for the kind words on the pics.

Back