1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great. Do both Droïds share the same deco or are there subtle variations in weathering?

subtle difference between the two. Solid quality for the backpack and paint job. I figured they were gonna follow the veteran security droid paint scheme so wasnt too surprised they turn out really well. i'm glad sideshow addressed the backpack issue.

i didnt even really care for the geonosis battle droids, but i got hooked as soon as i saw the pictures sideshow released. Don't regret my purchase, I would say these guys are the best droids from sideshow. HANDS DOWN. :clap

would even go as far as to say they put every other droid to shame

They need to start dousing the remaining ones in the new color palette. :lol

did the geonosis battle droids even have staps? haha. i do agree though some geonosis staps would look great.

I think i'm going to sell all my battle droids. I have one normal Infantry set and one Exclusive infantry set

also I have one oom9 commander for sale

Ahhh a train derailment has delayed my shipment, otherwise I would've had the new geo 2pack in my hands already

So does that mean the train with your items on it got derailed or was it because of the train derailment that it's delayed?
Will Sideshow ship others if they're lost or damaged?

I think i'm going to sell all my battle droids. I have one normal Infantry set and one Exclusive infantry set

also I have one oom9 commander for sale

You did be able to get a good price out of Oom9. This fellow is making rare appearances on ebay nowadays.

You did be able to get a good price out of Oom9. This fellow is making rare appearances on ebay nowadays.

I figured it would, to think i only paid 80 for them brand new haha. it's gonna be some time until i can flip these security droids and geonosis droids:dunno

god dang 3A stole my heart.

I think Im going to dump my STAP set at some point, too bad you can't get what you paid for them, I am definitely digging the Geonosis buggers much better and going with those droids and their commander.

Okay...here's a couple of quick shots....

Look real good...like the deep red tone, good (but not overdone) distressing/detailing. Backpack much improved (goes in firm, stays on). Joints tight, holds poses.

These clankers are great....

Mine arrived last night, I am pleased with them. The weathering specifically the oil leaks is my favorite part. I actually felt that the joints were tighter than my other six were right out of the box (I have all the releases). Almost too tight.

Thanks TeeKay...and yes, JorEl...the joints on this set definitely are tighter than any of the previous releases....and that's great!And yes...the weathering on this set is top-notch...really like them a lot....

Fresh from the foundries of Geonosis...

Back