1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC just announced X-Wing Luke, C-3PO, and Scout Troopers on Bikes and someone just bumped the thread about battle droids???

giphy.gif

SSC just announced X-Wing Luke, C-3PO, and Scout Troopers on Bikes and someone just bumped the thread about battle droids???

giphy.gif

Haha True and I'm very excited about them! But those are probably at least a year away. Battledroids are available now...now...NOW!

giphy.gif

Been waiting years for the "expected" above and now that they are announced its kinda meh excitement. Cool but it was inevitable and we are at least 1 year + from figs in hand.

Just received a set of Security Droïds. Having a hard time pulling the heads out all the way it seems. Anyone would share any tip on how to extend them further? Tried with a hair dryer to no effect.

Just received a set of Security Droïds. Having a hard time pulling the heads out all the way it seems. Anyone would share any tip on how to extend them further? Tried with a hair dryer to no effect.

If its the same as the infantry battle droids basically enough force to pull it out but not enough to rip the head off lol. May seem like a joke but I swear every time I ever had to put a head down or up it was a thin line between ripping the head clean the ****** off and getting it to the correct position. also make sure the neck isnt tilted forward or backward but just straight up from the chest to pull out.

Managed to get that head out 2 more mm. Still not satisfied with how it looks but i'm sure i can't get it to stick out more.

Managed to get that head out 2 more mm. Still not satisfied with how it looks but i'm sure i can't get it to stick out more.

If this is your first set of droids then I will tell you that this was probably the only real criticism people had with them. It would be nice if the neck would be a bit longer but it isn't a deal breaker as far as I'm concerned, and shouldn't be a reason not to get the SS droid sets.

Have the infantry set already but issue didn't seem as abvious as on this release. Anyway, still a great addition. Just gotta find the right spot for them.

040.JPG

Yeah, i know. They are stuck and am afraid to pull more. Don't want to break that head connexion that feel very fragile. Will try to loosen it up in the coming days.

Back