1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might have to wait for these. Saving for Hoth Han, Luke and Taun-Taun right now. Not too worried as they might last longer than Hoth stuff.

Just got the notice for the Geonosis set....looking forward to those red ones....

OKAY, nobody post a picture with 3 or 4 sets of this figure...I just finished picking up infantry droids...I don't want to start an army of these....

They said they would be charged on Wednesday.
It's Monday now and I haven't seen anything,usually a shipping notice arrives at least by Thursday or Friday.
Nothing...

NO PICTURES!!!! NO PICTURES!!!!

I don't want to have to buy the Geonosis version!!!!!

The STAP with Droid set is awesome! :rock

Yep, I think there may have been rather more demand for these figures than Sideshow anticipated.. I received my Security Droid Double Pack today.. the 'weathered' Security Droid rocks and I would have been very happy with two of those.. however my 'clean' Security Droid looks like a Geonosis Battle Droid repainted.. which is odd, since the Security Droids were announced first by a considerable margin.. has anyone else experienced this?.. not quite sure what to do, since I want to keep the weathered figure.

Edit - OK, read back a bit in the thread now.. naughty step for Sideshow! :thwak

YESSSSS finally someone that agrees with me about the "clean" security droid. i swear i feel like like was going crazy because everyone was like "nah man it's just you" or "yeah its kinda streaky, but not that bad." comparing the clean and veteran side by side...the clean one fails in quality imo. even the infantry droids weren't as streaky.

Security-Droids-Sixth-Scale-Sideshow-Collectibles-005.jpg
Security-Droids-Sixth-Scale-Sideshow-Collectibles-010.jpg

i just dont get it.

That's awesome sufu, haven't cared for any of the past droids troops, but these look excellent. They should revisit the stap in these colors.

Looks fantastic, sufu! Great pics!

How's the back pack this time around? Staying on better? On the first set, they have a tendency to fall off real easy...was hoping SS modified that a bi to stay on better/firmer with this new set...

Nice pictures SuFu. Has the loose backpack problem been rectified? :)

Edit: Just realized JediBear has already asked the same question.
Seems like it's everyone's big concern.:lol

Looks fantastic, sufu! Great pics!

How's the back pack this time around? Staying on better? On the first set, they have a tendency to fall off real easy...was hoping SS modified that a bi to stay on better/firmer with this new set...

Nice pictures SuFu. Has the loose backpack problem been rectified? :)

Edit: Just realized JediBear has already asked the same question.
Seems like it's everyone's big concern.:lol

YEAH! sideshow addressed the backpack issue. if you have to actually use a lot of pressure to put the backpack in. It really felt like a tight fit!

Looks great. Do both Droïds share the same deco or are there subtle variations in weathering?

@ Niltusk. Don't hold your breath for a STAP repaint in the near future as it seems the original one is still in their warehouse in great numbers.

Looks great. Do both Droïds share the same deco or are there subtle variations in weathering?

@ Niltusk. Don't hold your breath for a STAP repaint in the near future as it seems the original one is still in their warehouse in great numbers.

They need to start dousing the remaining ones in the new color palette. :lol

Back