1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home and my first star wars figures in well over a decade were waiting for me. Now the fun begins, I will post the numbers I got shortly and thanks for the secret decoder Darth Cruel. I had no how people got numbers at of those symbles.

Just got home and my first star wars figures in well over a decade were waiting for me. Now the fun begins, I will post the numbers I got shortly and thanks for the secret decoder Darth Cruel. I had no how people got numbers at of those symbles.

You bet! I like the fact that they can be made sense of.:)

My 2 regular are: 8666 and 1268

Exclusives are: 2884 and 8428

Thanks for the chart Darth Cruel :)

Jason2885 and astro666 exclusives have the same numbers as mine. Jason2885 said in his post #990 "I do know that all the exclusives have the same markings", It looks to be so!

Last edited:
My 2 regulars are 8666 and 4288. we should now consolidate what every one has on to a list to see how many variants there are, or is that what we are doing? sorry havent kept up on this tread.

Just thought I would take some pics. These guys are really cool and fun to pose. Not quite as fragile as I expected, however I would'nt recommend man handling them:)

I agree, TS. After reading a lot of posts about these battle droids, I expected them to all but fall apart by just looking at them. They are not for children to play with, but I think it is pretty safe to do the necessary pulling to extend the head and pose the figure.

Edit - I got one of my numbers wrong...it was 8666 not 8999. So so far we have:

Exclusives:

Regulars:

So far it looks like everyone has a 8666 and then a different one.

Last edited:
My pair of battle droids, backpack number 1667 & 7828 based on Darth Cruel's chart.

IMG_0802.jpg

Too bad my model kit droid was left aside & not complete yet. :slap
IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

Not to worry... I love 'em and at $60 a pop for the 2 pack they are one of the best deals in 1/6 I've seen in quite a while :rock

Just got mine in-

which im glad about since 4288 is almost my birthday (4-28-87)

joints moved great on one, the other the arms moved fine but the neck is still a bit jammed, i'm gonna read thru the older posts to see what others did

joints are all free moving, great set, can't wait for more separatists to rival my clone army

Back