1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to getting multi-colored ones - although I hope we're not looking at a full year of nothing but droids like we got with Clones...

Well, we know theres OOM9, security and pilot droids coming, plus the STAPs and whatever they come with.

As for clones, I suppose it's not surprise to anybody to say that there are plenty more clones in the works, and not all of them obvious choices, but still very cool designs. I've had fun with those.

These guys are pretty darn kewl. All my joints are great, just had to work them very slowly at first and now they move fine.

BattleDroids1.jpg

Now where the fauk is Dooku??????????

Its too late now for Dooku IMO, rest of the line is so dated now that i have no interest at all collecting anymore Jedi or Sith from SSC, just armoured characters and droids,some of the aliens are good but, no interest.

Hot Toys can give me some updated OT and PT core characters and i'll buy some of them for sure.

As for clones, I suppose it's not surprise to anybody to say that there are plenty more clones in the works, and not all of them obvious choices, but still very cool designs. I've had fun with those.

Any chance we can get you to at least spill if they are Clone Wars animated inspired? Maybe even some new Phase Is? :pray:

Yay!!! :fest Hmm... not all obvious choices... Oh... let me guess. Scuba Trooper with Mini series helmet and TCW helmet version.

Looks like I'm contacting sideshow. I started to loosen up my second droid and the right arm comes right off at the elbow. I had almost no force on it. I hope I don't have to send them back.

Its too late now for Dooku IMO, rest of the line is so dated now that i have no interest at all collecting anymore Jedi or Sith from SSC, just armoured characters and droids,some of the aliens are good but, no interest.

Hot Toys can give me some updated OT and PT core characters and i'll buy some of them for sure.

Agree. :exactly:

The SSC Battle Droids in these pics look like the necks are a little short?

If anybody was wondering, any figure stand with the under-crotch bars works great for making sure these don't fall over. Yes, they stand on there own, but an earthquake or bump of the table could create damages. The curved under-crotch bars hold the droid hip joints perfectly.

Back