1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive 1/6th

Collected mine.

Am very please with the new body suit and tightening of the joints. The new weathering effect IMO is a vast improvement.

I did realise the shoulder armour plates don't rest well on the base body, same case with my 501st trooper. Thought probably due to the new suit.

I got mine yesterday, and straight away re-arranged my display.
I am happy to find it match very well with my kotobukiya clone. :clap

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

Got my Phase 1 trooper today, and I can (now) understand why people were upset with the 501st paint apps...this guy looks KILLER..........amazing work to the detailing....!!!!!!

I got mine yesterday, and straight away re-arranged my display.
I am happy to find it match very well with my kotobukiya clone. :clap

IMG_3532.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg

Like the way you pose yours, and very impressive Star Wars collection:clap

Got my Phase 1 trooper today, and I can (now) understand why people were upset with the 501st paint apps...this guy looks KILLER..........amazing work to the detailing....!!!!!!

He's just stunning:hi5:

Getting this I can't wait for the Red one.

well,i have a pre-order on the blue phase one,i got the yellow one from medicom and i am thinking about the plain white from sideshow.i guess i will pass on red and green

It will be good if future releases of the rest of the colour varietions comes with acessories.

Even an environment base would be sweet.

I'm pretty sure he means Phase I commanders, captains, lieutenants and sergeants
Clone_Troopers_Phase_I.jpg

Oh yes, that's what I want to hear! Thanks, mate! There cannot be enough clones, the more the merrier!:yess:

I thought its rather repetitive getting the same stuffs with only colour change.

A pair of binoculars for the Yellow guy would be nice.

i would rather have the binoculars for the red guy,i already got the yellow one :lol

Back