1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Josh, I'm having a lot of fun with these clones. I gotta keep telling myself: Only Phase I, Only Phase I. :lol

I finally got this figure tonight. Not delivered, but I won one on Ebay. He was the last of the colored clones that I needed. I do still need a second one, though. I am looking forward to getting all of these guys together.

I need to track down one of these down soon to. I missed out twice when it first came out and when it came back in stock on SSC.com.

The BINs on Ebay are low-ending at 170.00 shipped. But I have noticed that auctions for many of the figures are actually ending considerably lower. I got the one I did today for 135.00 shipped. More than retail, but only by about 15.00 or 20.00 for me after tax and shipping and with all the money I saved by buying my battle droids on Ebay, it didn't hurt as much.

I finally got this figure tonight. Not delivered, but I won one on Ebay. He was the last of the colored clones that I needed. I do still need a second one, though. I am looking forward to getting all of these guys together.

I was watching that auction too! I already have one but also need/want a second. :) I didn't bid at all, since I have one already I can wait for a good price. Congrats, :clap as good as it looks in pictures it's even better in person. A beautiful piece.

I got one for a $100 a few weeks ago... right after one popped up on the board for $65 :lol

Keep looking, you can probably get a decent deal on an opened one. If not Cornertore Comics has it in stock for $130.

Thanks GB...I wouldn't mind getting a brand new, sealed on even for a little extra like that if it comes to it.

Understandable... good to know the prices aren't crazy on him yet. But I could see a lot of people coming in later hoping to get a set of 4 might eventually drive up the price of the more limited blue and yellow clones.

For those in Australia, this is only $99 + shipping for a new one on Popculcha. I got mine a couple of months ago when I just started collecting these Phase I Clones.

Hi, I´m from Chile, is it still possible to find this figure at a descent price? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I´m from Chile, is it still possible to find this figure at a descent price? Thanks in advance.

For those in Australia, this is only $99 + shipping for a new one on Popculcha. I got mine a couple of months ago when I just started collecting these Phase I Clones.

Depending on how much Popculcha charges on shipping, 99$AUD beats the prices I saw from ebay.

I'd really like a clone Lt. but I don't have a Rex yet!

Hey guys i just wanted too let you know that this is in stock at sideshow for the retail of only $94.99, I dont believe this has recently been available on the site or at leastt i did not know that it was bein this was a 2010 exclusive, so i bought it an figured others might not know it was available and wanted too let you guys know

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=100017

That's how I got my LT. I went on SSC and was looking at Star Wars and noticed it was available. So I placed my order and he was on the way! The next day he was sold out. Got lucky with this one.

Back