1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive 1/6th

I just got this guy at the collectibles mall shop for $80 (no tax) and I was surprised how great this figure is. This one and Cody are my favorite clones right now.

1316393181_photobucket_69770_.jpg

Wow! $80 is a awesome buy! Did you check the body suit to see if there is any discoloration though? I am waiting for mine in the mail, but after reading the post about the discoloration, I am kinda bummed.
I wonder if the SDCC special this year will have the new suit that Cody has.

Wow! $80 is a awesome buy! Did you check the body suit to see if there is any discoloration though? I am waiting for mine in the mail, but after reading the post about the discoloration, I am kinda bummed.
I wonder if the SDCC special this year will have the new suit that Cody has.

I do not own this figure, but I believe it comes with the fabric suit as well.

I just got this guy for $110 shipped, I have been trying for while now to get him at a good price and this is the best I could find, I am just happy the owner took the my best offer. This is the last clone I need ATM, next week is the yellow SDCC clone and Boil and Waxer will be here at the end of the month, YESssss.

I just got this guy for $110 shipped, I have been trying for while now to get him at a good price and this is the best I could find, I am just happy the owner took the my best offer. This is the last clone I need ATM, next week is the yellow SDCC clone and Boil and Waxer will be here at the end of the month, YESssss.

Is doesn't stop there, Bly is in August.

Hey guys i just wanted too let you know that this is in stock at sideshow for the retail of only $94.99, I dont believe this has recently been available on the site or at leastt i did not know that it was bein this was a 2010 exclusive, so i bought it an figured others might not know it was available and wanted too let you guys know

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=100017

Last edited:
Can't believe this is back in stock either, especially with the coupon campaign going on at the moment. But I picked this up locally last month, so no extra points for me.

I can't believe I just won one of these off of eBay for $45.00. I can't wait for him to arrive already! :rock

Yeah, he is great. Would have been even greater if they chose to include the multiple hands back then already.

Btw: You forgot to turn the upper arm armor ;)

The weathering is on par with Sgt(green trooper) IMO, they look awesome and a must for any Star Wars fan of these character designs.

Back