1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive 1/6th

Moved that section of my collection back upstairs to my office and main SW collection---

Seriously considering picking up a few more EpII troopers...

Looks like an excellent figure.

Great pics Josh, gives me a real good look at that new bodysuit too. Sideshow have done a great job on this one, weathering looks superb.

No problem. It's a badass figure. This cline shows just how much better sideshow has gotten in these in just a few clones.

I am curious to see what is going to happen with my orders. I had a phone order which I cancelled because I made an order on the website so that I could get the points. Then the phone order got charged anyway as well as the web order. The web order said collect and go and the phone order did not, but did end up with a "shipping soon" tag when the non-attendee orders started going out. I never got either of them as I ended up having to work a different shift which kept me from going to pick up the order at the con and the second order never did ship. So I have two paid for, none recieved, and I expect both of those orders to be cancelled.

So in the end, I will likely be getting this piece on Ebay. I will give Sideshow some time to recover from SDCC before I hit them up on the refunds.

Cruel, my job keeps me from being in front of a PC during Friday 10am PPOs and phone order do get you points. I can't think of when this converted but I've been ordered via phone for a about a year and have received point for them all.

nice little group you got there, Dathneil. I really do hope they make a current CW version of Obi Wan some day.

I like how you posed Anakin. I may try something like that.

Thanks. I've switched out Obi's lighted saber for an unlit one. It makes the scene better as he's looking patiently at the coming battle while Anakin is jumping into it without too much thought...

Looks great Neil...and good shots, Josh...

Thanks jb... I love how all of these Ep II (and CW) clones look together, and like I said I'm seriously considering picking up a few more.

Verbal21 said:
nice little group you got there, Dathneil. I really do hope they make a current CW version of Obi Wan some day.

Thanks Verbal21-- I definitely want a CW version of Obi (don't know where I'll pose the General then but that's a prob for the future) and along with him I think an Ahsoka would fit in nicely with them as well.

Looks great Neil...and good shots, Josh...

Thank ya JB

Those are some really detailed pics Josh, great work as always. I really regret having to cancel mine but with a couple of PF's and HT releases coming up The Lt. had to be placed on the backburner for now.

Thank ya. Love trying to get as detailed pics as I can to show off everything as much as possible. I understand that there's a lot of stuff getting ready to land right now.

So what's the deal with the DC-15S blasters? The last two clones I've purchased both had the front sight guards off kilter on their blasters. Looks like crap.

Mine should arrive tomorrow hopefully (this will be my first clone) so I'm pretty stoked. For you guys that have yours or any of the clones for that matter I have a question, do you have to mod the armor in any way? I only have the stormie and I had to do the velcro mod to the chest armor, and tape up the thighs to keep the amor in place. Or does the phase 1 & 2 clones look this good out of the box? Thanks in advance.

No, I've not done a thing to any of my clones. I personally am pretty dang happy with them out of the box.

This figure is ____ing nice!.

Why couldn't the Stormie turn out this good?, this one is spot on.

Thanks, that's great news!!! Tomorrow can't get here soon enough.

For you guys that have yours or any of the clones for that matter I have a question, do you have to mod the armor in any way? Or does the phase 1 & 2 clones look this good out of the box? Thanks in advance.

Yeah, the clones are pretty much, what you see is what you get.

4302633705_d82fe8530d.jpg

Back