1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive 1/6th

The more I see this guy sitting on the shelf next my phase one. I love him and think he is pretty great.

do the Clone's guns seem a little darker than previous offerings? they somehow look better to me but i have nothing to reference it with...

Nice shots guys. I really love the weathering on it. I'll start taking shots asap.

This guy looks like the turned out awesome! Love the look of the new suit material; seems to give the whole figure a better and more cohesive look.

Would be cool if Sideshow offered both the body suit and crotch grabber stand arms for people who want to upgrade their previous clone figures.

BTW, not sure if its a fair trade; but if anyone (in the US) is interested in trading their Lt Clone for my Ex Utapau send me a PM :duff

This guy looks like the turned out awesome! Love the look of the new suit material; seems to give the whole figure a better and more cohesive look.

Would be cool if Sideshow offered both the body suit and crotch grabber stand arms for people who want to upgrade their previous clone figures.

:exactly: Yep, that would be GREAT if SS offered up loose new, ribbed Clone body suits! Its being discussed here: https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80274

Yeah, he's pretty darn cool. Unboxed mine yesterday and the weathering on it really matches the one they had at the show. As I told a couple of the SS folks they're really nailing the weathering on these clones.

This figure definitely look much better with thw new body suit.:clap

He really does look good. I can't wait to add Rex to the mix...

He really does look good. I can't wait to add Rex to the mix...

Seeing your pictures, I have really got to upgrade my plain troopers' body suit to the new one..... that will cost unless Sideshow issue the new body suit separately.:(

IMG_5679.jpg

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5695.jpg

IMG_5696.jpg

IMG_5707.jpg

IMG_5724.jpg

IMG_5735.jpg

IMG_5737.jpg

IMG_5740.jpg

IMG_5742.jpg

Despite the fact that I do not like the clones coming pre-battle damaged, and the fact that said battle damage still limits the number of each clone in my display to one, I will say that the battle damage on the Lieutenant looks a lot better than the random black marks on previous figures. These marks look a little more "purposeful". That is to say that, for an example, the mark coming down the left side of the helmet starts in the blue and carries out to the white in a much more realistic manner than the previous style of battle damage. I can actually see a bladed weapon or some item of debris hitting him and leaving that mark.

On the other hand, I am having problems imagining what could possibly mark up the ridges on his leg and thigh armor by following them so closely.

Edit - Oops! Sorry Josh...forgot to say...excellent freakin' shots!

Thank ya. :hi5:

As I said I love the weathering job SS does because these guys look like they've been in battle. For me personally thats what these clones should look like. I personally have no interest in a bunch of clean clones that I have to mess with myself. Outside of the clean Ep 2 Clone which looks great I need them personally to be this way.

that's exactly what I wanna hear:rock And great pics as usual, Josh.

Of the Star Wars 1:6th at the show Rex impressed me the most outside of Yoda/Hut. Detailing was great and weathering was as well. You can get a good idea on the pics many of us have posted. Thank you! Was in a photo taking mood so I figured I'd snap up a couple shots. Gotta write the review next. :lol

Back