1/6th scale Max Rebo Band set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow told me they were going to do just 1 more clone trooper before the Max Rebo band.

Or maybe it was 2....

or 3........ :lol

hmm I can get gentle giant's rebo band set for only $99. Should I go for that(to complete my jabba the hutt diorama set)? Seems like this piece is never going to be released. :(

Well, the Gentle Giant set is a fantastic statue and $99 is a good deal. But it's really too small to fit in naturally with the Sideshow setup in my opinion.

Although I don't have my Max Rebo band displayed, here you could see the size difference between the Sideshow Jabba and the Gentle Giant Jabba.

Far too small for the band to look good next to it.

Luis

WP_20130406_004.jpg

Well, the Gentle Giant set is a fantastic statue and $99 is a good deal. But it's really too small to fit in naturally with the Sideshow setup in my opinion.

hmm yeah but I figured $99 is a really good deal and might be a good placeholder before sideshow releases their version. (If that's even going to happen)

Although I don't have my Max Rebo band displayed, here you could see the size difference between the Sideshow Jabba and the Gentle Giant Jabba.

Far too small for the band to look good next to it.

Luis

WP_20130406_004.jpg

Any chance you can take a pic of the rebo band next to the sideshow piece? I've seen some pics floating around but it would be nice to have a side by side pic of it. From what I've heard, the rebo band is slightly too big for the gentle giant jabba version. So maybe I could still use it as a placeholder?

Any chance you can take a pic of the rebo band next to the sideshow piece? I've seen some pics floating around but it would be nice to have a side by side pic of it. From what I've heard, the rebo band is slightly too big for the gentle giant jabba version. So maybe I could still use it as a placeholder?

Yes, I could do that. I have them in my office, I just opened them when I got them to make sure everything was ok and put them away. I will do it tomorrow when I go back to my office.

Luis

Anybody want the gentle giant band set? It isn't 1/6, possibly 1/5 scale but a beautiful set. PM me if interested.
Nash

Wow they confirmed this was coming soon back in January 2010. 3 and 1/2 years later and still no PO.

Wow they confirmed this was coming soon back in January 2010. 3 and 1/2 years later and still no PO.

Maybe, and it could be a over-the-top maybe, but they could be working out a release plan similar to the Cantina band! Seperatly sold members, and a exclusive Max Rebo with piano!

Back